Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Eastin Hotel

Just Browsing

Left it far too late to book a hotel for New Year so have gone for the Eastin hotel but checking the small print there's a "1000 THB charge for any special guest"

Can anybody confirm if the hotel is guest friendly or if I'm likely to get stung for 1 "Guest" never mind 2.

Thx

JB

• 2 weeks later...

Yes not guest friendly at all... This hotel used to be the old Sunbeam

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

seems you are going to get really stung...try to cancel that booking and look for a more guest friendly hotel...check out soi 7 or soi 8..or more LK Metro....good luck..j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

• 1 month later...

Ended up stating at the Eastin, took a girl back 5 times (not the same girl, but 1 girl per night) & didn't get charged anything.<br /><br />Can only think it was because I'd booked a room for 2 people (they knew I'd brought girls back, had to sign them in & ok them out in the morning) so maybe the 1000THB is for an extra "Guest" over & above what you've booked the room for.<br /><br />Wouldn't recommend it though, too many families & Thai/Russian/Chinese tourists stay there.

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed ine Eastin in soi 7 and had no issues bringing back guests. They did tell me when I arrived that ladyboys are not welcome in their hotel(!)

As that is not my scene it presented no problem for me, BUT it did put me off a bit as a matter of principle. I have not stayed there since, there are better places around.

BACK IN PATTS October 5th - 15th 2016!

• 4 weeks later...

WTFO Eastin crap. Eastin told me on check-in that an extra guest is $1000 extra unless the guest checks in with me and they clearly acknowledge my room is booked for two people but only includes for two if checking in together. I said my gf is coming later via different transportation and will bring her ID.

But I love the rooms in back building and the swim up pool bar soooo... meh... maybe paying a little extra 2 play

Archived