IGNORED

Hotel near Walking street that is quiet and dark!

ottoparts

I'm a night owl that likes to be walking distance from... Walking Street! I don't mind the music from the gogo bars as I never go to sleep before 3-4am     ... but hate hotels that are lound in the am and daytime-traffic, maids, other guests, etc. I'm looking into these hotels (location). Any recommendations?

Dream hotel

White Inn

White Rose 2

P 72

Jasmine

Windy Inn

My budget is around 700-1200 baht/night

• 2 weeks later...

P72 is a nice basic hotel and at 960 baht for most expensive room is great value as well.

Jasmine is a little nicer, but a little more expensive as well.

Only problem I ever had at Jasmine was the music from the JP bar after all other bars closed. Otherwise a great option. 

Windy inn, stayed 9 time's now, maids will come what ever time you ask them (before 4pm), the only noise you will prob hear is the russians walking towards the pier about 4-6am singing, and the occasional vehicle that drives past in day time with the loud speaker advertising, apart from that its ideal.

• 3 months later...

There are no reviews of "The Greem View Hotel" in this forum. Is it good?

There are no reviews of "The Greem View Hotel" in this forum. Is it good?

Green View is nice, clean, and friendly staff. 1200 baht low season 1400 high season. Only problem was the internet. Had to go to lobby for a good signal- terrible or no signal in the room.

Archived