IGNORED

Duan Nam Ing Hotel

mike2228

thanks figo....got it sorted....a mates there at the moment....he's booked it for us...roll on jan :GoldenSmile1:

good man..i be there on the 13 th jan..850 for a poolside room 24 day stay..that about same as you

good man..i be there on the 13 th jan..850 for a poolside room 24 day stay..that about same as you

I should be already there by then... figo   i'll be by the pool..555....have a safe trip..roll on jan

• 2 months later...

Hello

I am just staying in the Duan Nam Ing hotel

The sercive personal at the reception is verry friendly and try to make everything possible.

I walked in two weeks before x-mas and they started directly to shifted other customers so that I could get a room for 8 weeks. Now I am having a room and don`t need to change during this time. :GoldenSmile1:

The Room is Clean and quiet (Poolside)

The Pool is Clean and the size is Ok. If you want to stay with children the not swimming area in pool is verry small.

The hotel is girl friendly !

I will come back

:GoldenSmile1:thanks for that info....I'm staying there next week ...I should be in a pool site room..??...is the wifi any good in the rooms??

i just got back today,stayed for the last 2 weeks, i booked room via email in october, and my friend booked his room in november also by email.

my friend had to cancel his trip a couple of days before we arrive., when i arrive i say i have reservation for myself. they say sorry,we no have,and are fully booked. luckily my friend didnt notify the hotel he wasnt arriving, so i explained that some1 was not coming, so they gave me his room. 

decent stay, all staff very nice and friendly, especially the night guard, wifi ok

thanks  mancity09....I'm going Friday for 3 weeks...hope I still have a room....555.... :GoldenSmile1:

hopefully you will be ok mike. if not try next door at the nature view, ive just booked nature view for april. nature view much better hotel.

also where the reception is at duan namming, there is an exchange booth, i found it to be the best exchange rate, while looking around

thanks mancity....I think nature  view is fully booked for my dates....tried  before booking duna ning

Archived