IGNORED

Duan Nam Ing Hotel

mike2228

stayed there a little over a year ago found the place to be very good value for money very nice clean rooms swimming pool and very friendly staff.  all for 500B per night but that was low season so would expect to pay more during high season. like you I tried to find some info on how to book for my next trip but hit a brick wall and when I tried the e-mail address on the card I got no reply

Duannaming hotel pattaya

420/42 m.9 soi buakhao  nongprue

Banglamung chonburi20150

tel (+66) 038-420119

www.duannaming.com

e-mail [email protected]

when I stayed there I just walked in and got a room so I hope this info will help you it is very good value for money

good luck buddy!

stayed there a little over a year ago found the place to be very good value for money very nice clean rooms swimming pool and very friendly staff.  all for 500B per night but that was low season so would expect to pay more during high season. like you I tried to find some info on how to book for my next trip but hit a brick wall and when I tried the e-mail address on the card I got no reply

Duannaming hotel pattaya

420/42 m.9 soi buakhao  nongprue

Banglamung chonburi20150

tel (+66) 038-420119

www.duannaming.com

e-mail [email protected]

when I stayed there I just walked in and got a room so I hope this info will help you it is very good value for money

good luck buddy!

thanks for the info....I've sent them a e.mail no reply yet...is the wifi good in the room..??

I sent them an e-mail a couple of weeks ago and not had reply, a few years ago I stayed in a room with a 4 poster bed overlooking the pool,the girls loved it, I paid 800 a night for it but they wanted a big upfront payment which didn't bother me, I was there for 21 nights and enjoyed every one of them

I sent them an e-mail a couple of weeks ago and not had reply, a few years ago I stayed in a room with a 4 poster bed overlooking the pool,the girls loved it, I paid 800 a night for it but they wanted a big upfront payment which didn't bother me, I was there for 21 nights and enjoyed every one of them

you stayed there as well meaty I found it a very good place to stay!!!!!!

nice winner today by the way :GoldenSmile1:

thanks for the info....I've sent them a e.mail no reply yet...is the wifi good in the room..??

didn't use the wifi at the time so I couldn't really tell you about that  but it may be worth giving them a call use Skype it don't cost much its possible you could book a room that way. ive been staying down the road at 18 coins lately rooms are a bit on the small side but it is good value for money

cheers Adi, they had a change of owner just after I left and a girl that worked there said it wasn't the same , I tend to  stay in a different place everytime I go its the only way I can distinguish which holiday is which year otherwise it would be one long mix up

cheers Adi, they had a change of owner just after I left and a girl that worked there said it wasn't the same , I tend to  stay in a different place everytime I go its the only way I can distinguish which holiday is which year otherwise it would be one long mix up

I tend to try different places but like my routine at the moment !! stay 18 coins ,eat down stairs, self service bar next door on the corner of soi dianna for a couple of large beers while I quietly plan my evening, walk down to second road then its either left towards Walking Street or right towards Soi Six what can happen on the way is anybodys guess then a little wander round metro on my way home depending on what happens in the meantime :Think1:

Ah you like to watch the traffic mayhem on chaos corner then, I do that myself now and again, are you sure you don't stay at 18 coins just because of that big arsed ladyboy  Adi :WhoSaw1:  cmon  you can tell me ha ha

I think there is two work there there is the skinny one as well if she smiled her face would crack!!! hay its a good spot to watch the world go by and to ponder on what dirty deeds I can get up to for the evening and on the plus side its trouble free no body trying to sell you shit you don't want and no unwanted female attention wanting drinks. its my haven and my me time in patts

true m8 its a good area , LK Metro on the doorstep and a short walk to Bliss, a walk the other way gives you everything on the 2nd road, what more could a man want

im sure we will meet up there one day I think im gonna get a night out with Teddy on the 3 jan so that could be a interesting evening could be a tale or two to tell after that night. im always there around june/july and January

Wifi no good in the room, but ok in lobby and desktop computer available for use in lobby

I stayed there in February. Thought is was great. Has a good location,quiet on the back side overlooking the pool. I had no problem with the wifi. The staff were very friendly and spoke good english.

still no answer from the email I've sent ......do I take a chance or book some where else ...I'm going 9 jan,,!!??..

still no answer from the email I've sent ......do I take a chance or book some where else ...I'm going 9 jan,,!!??..

that's a difficult to say because it means if you cant get in your gonna be on the run a round to try to find somewhere else and then you may end up paying more than you wanted. I fly on the 2 jan and am staying down the road at 18 coins that is a reasonable place to stay im paying about £19 for the first 4 nights then it drops to about £15 per night for the rest of my stay after all the new years buissness as gone. try looking at laterooms.com you can make a booking through them at no cost not even a deposit just pay on arrival. it appears to me that Duannaming don't seem to worry to much about finding customers as it is good value and with it being high season I would be happier if I had booked in advance. hope you get sorted 

good luck!!!

are you sure you have the correct email mate,i recieved email back  from them within a few hours

that's a difficult to say because it means if you cant get in your gonna be on the run a round to try to find somewhere else and then you may end up paying more than you wanted. I fly on the 2 jan and am staying down the road at 18 coins that is a reasonable place to stay im paying about £19 for the first 4 nights then it drops to about £15 per night for the rest of my stay after all the new years buissness as gone. try looking at laterooms.com you can make a booking through them at no cost not even a deposit just pay on arrival. it appears to me that Duannaming don't seem to worry to much about finding customers as it is good value and with it being high season I would be happier if I had booked in advance. hope you get sorted 

good luck!!!

thanks for the info....adi..just found out..a friend of a friend is going out before xmass..said he will sort it out for me

are you sure you have the correct email mate,i recieved email back  from them within a few hours

thanks ..I will  give it another try

thanks for the info....adi..just found out..a friend of a friend is going out before xmass..said he will sort it out for me

no problems buddy!!!!

good luck hope you have a good 1

• 2 weeks later...

try again mate..they replied to both my 2 emails within an hour all confirmed and booked

try again mate..they replied to both my 2 emails within an hour all confirmed and booked

thanks figo....got it sorted....a mates there at the moment....he's booked it for us...roll on jan :GoldenSmile1:

Archived