Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Chowsoy Guesthouse

shadyacres29

Just booked up for the chow soy for 4 nights end of January.

Have read some really good reviews about the place and had a very quick response about my booking from Dave the owner.

Any board members around that time for a beer or 5? I arrive 21st for 4 nights.

It's been about 4 years since I stayed in LK Metropole area and I hear it has been massively developed in the last years.

Cheers

You have picked the right place. Very Clean and in a good location. Have a good trip.

Just google chowsoy guesthouse pattaya mate, they don't have a website just a lot of recommendations and rightly so by all accounts.

The owner dave got back to me in less than 24 hours. All good

When you looking to go mate?

I have stayed at the Chow Soy on each of my three trips and have now made a booking with Dave for my fourth trip coming up next year. The price has gone up a whole 100 baht per night, how will I manage? (Joking)

The guesthouse is what it is, it's clean, amenities you need are there, lots of stuff within walking distance. Never had any problems, always completely satisfied!

Only problem may be when having an early night if there is noise from the bars, karaoke's (not sure there are still that many) or if there is a birthday party at one of the establishments on the Soi (PA system outside) but it is bearable and I usually don't have many "early nights" alone!

Good choice, you will be happy and if not Dave is a stand up guy and I am certain he will do his best to sort out whatever it may be!

Have a great trip.

• 2 months later...

Recently returned home after spending a month at Chow soy cant fault the place excellent value for money and cannot speak highly enough of the staff.

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

• 3 months later...

I have been staying here for a number of days and although the rooms are fine negative staff with attitude as well as some other problems have come into play and I will likely be checking out early.  I will file a full report when I check out. 

I have been staying here for a number of days and although the rooms are fine negative staff with attitude as well as some other problems have come into play and I will likely be checking out early.  I will file a full report when I check out. 

See Dave, he will sort it out for you, if the staff are a bit off, remember this is Thailand and they all have good/bad Days but have a word with Dave he will put it right.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

See Dave, he will sort it out for you, if the staff are a bit off, remember this is Thailand and they all have good/bad Days but have a word with Dave he will put it right.

+1

I stayed there about 5 years ago and was happy with it.

Speak to Dave direct and I am sure if possible he will sort things out for you.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Archived