IGNORED

Sutus Court 1, anyone stayed there recently?

sir

not the best of places but you can check it out

I stayed there in november and also plan to stay there in my next trip. Yes its not 5 stars, but I really liked it there.

I only know about sone 1, and it has everythng to fit me, big and clean room, a balcony, good and reliable wifi, pool and jacuzzy. All this for less then 1k/night. Very good value IMO.

I really liked the location, everything is in walking distance or just a bath bus ride away.

What other places do you recommend in that area, or elsewhere? I am still a newbie and will always appriciate good advice from fellow PA members.

Did they expect a deposit ? Actually, i will stay on sutus court 2.

I booked via booking.com, so no deposit was asked.

staying in sutus 1 for the 1st part of my holiday in 2 weeks does any part of sutus1 face the main road or is t at the back of the hotel?

I booked via booking.com, so no deposit was asked.

Ok. I say that because last year I stayed on Golden Ville boutique, I booked on booking.com and they asked me a 1000 thb deposit at the check-in desk. They gave it back to me when I check out.

Ok. I say that because last year I stayed on Golden Ville boutique, I booked on booking.com and they asked me a 1000 thb deposit at the check-in desk. They gave it back to me when I check out.

They dont have this at Sutus Court, only thing she said was that if you loose the key for securitybox you have to pay 300b.

They dont have this at Sutus Court, only thing she said was that if you loose the key for securitybox you have to pay 300b.

Okay thanks Sir

Is Sutus 1,2 & 3 all at the same location on Soi Lenkee?  I usually stay at Opey de Place but their rooms (and beds) were a bit worn last time I was there.

Is Sutus 1,2 & 3 all at the same location on Soi Lenkee?  I usually stay at Opey de Place but their rooms (and beds) were a bit worn last time I was there.

Yes. Opey the Place is neightbor with Sutus Court.

No bar near the pool but not far away. Sutus 1 is on Soi bukhao. Book early because the Russians have found out about it and there is not a lot of vacancies.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 2 weeks later...

No bar near the pool but not far away. Sutus 1 is on Soi bukhao. Book early because the Russians have found out about it and there is not a lot of vacancies.

if the same trend continues, no more non-Russians booking sutus 1

• 4 months later...

Quick question: Is there satellite in Sutus 1 or 2 or just local cable? Like my international channels during downtime between...uh....temple visits ;-)

Big Mike.

Archived