IGNORED

Sutus Court 1, anyone stayed there recently?

sir

Hello everyone.

I have booked one week at Sutus court 1 in november, and I wonder if there is a safe in the room.

In booking. com it says they have, in theyr website it says they have, but many reviews says otherwise. Anybody satayed there recently, and can confirm, safe or not?

Thanks in advance :)

Morning , Sir .

I've stayed at Sutus Court 1 in April . There are not any safes in rooms . They have only deposit boxes behind the reception .

yes the safety boxes are behind the reception and u can get there 24/7 

You will get 2 keys and u need to use the 2 keys at the same time to open the safe :)

I think the location of Sutus Court is awesome.  Soi Lengkee is one of my favourite places these days.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Yes I read about it everywhere. Never stayed there before, its only my secong trip :)  From what I read it should be one of the better locations.

But you never know before you tried it. So I am looking forward to get there and try it, and also some other stuff. Maybe I will try everything possible on this trip  :Whistle:

• 1 month later...

Has anyone recently stayed at Sutus Court one ( near Lenkee ) ?

I'm thinking about to stay there in zone 2 or 3 on my next trip. I check their website and the room rates for high season are for zone 2 750 and 3 zone 650. I really like to know how are these rooms ? Are these rates still correct, is it girl friendly ?and is there WIFI available.?

I am staying there now, but in zone 1. Its 980b/ night. I booked thru booking.com.

Girl friendly it is, seams like most guest are fellow mongeres :)

Wifi is good and free. All in all its good value for money IMO.

I am staying there now, but in zone 1. Its 980b/ night. I booked thru booking.com.

Alright so the rates on the website are the same. Zone one is according to the website also 980.

So not to much a family hotel but one for mongeres. Sounds like a place for me. Do they charge you when you bring a 2nd girl ? If not I will stay here for sure.

• 1 month later...

Alright so the rates on the website are the same. Zone one is according to the website also 980.

So not to much a family hotel but one for mongeres. Sounds like a place for me. Do they charge you when you bring a 2nd girl ? If not I will stay here for sure.

They don't charge you it's a guestfriendly hotel !

Edited by sir, 11 November 2013 - 04:27 PM.

Hey Sir,

Could you tell me if safety boxes behind reception is easyacces or not? Wasn't inconveniant to go there? I'll prefer to have it in my room It's easier to use.

Sorry my english is not good :laugh:

Hey Sir,

Could you tell me if safety boxes behind reception is easyacces or not? Wasn't inconveniant to go there? I'll prefer to have it in my room It's easier to use.

Easy access no problem and safe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey Sir,

Yes they were easy to access, just behind the reception desk,open 24/7. You get two keys for them when u check in, and they also show you how to use them.

I never used them cause I had a packsafe 100, with me and used it in my room.

Yes they were easy to access, just behind the reception desk,open 24/7. You get two keys for them when u check in, and they also show you how to use them.

I never used them cause I had a packsafe 100, with me and used it in my room.

Thank you for you explanations

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what the difference is between Sutus Court 1-4? (aside from the price) (cleanliness, service, room size, etc.)

Btw how is the swimming pool and jacuzzi?

Anyone know what the difference is between Sutus Court 1-4? (aside from the price) (cleanliness, service, room size, etc.)

Btw how is the swimming pool and jacuzzi?

Swimming pool is ok, a little dated, but I used it every day on my trip. Jacuzzi is quite new and very nice. 

I stayed in zone 1 and it was a good value for money imo. 950b/night.

Zone one and zone 3 has elevators, zone 2 not, but its only 2 floors.

I wanted to have a look on the other zones when I was there, but they were fully booked all the time.

Solidly booked all the time and the Russkies have discovered it.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 2 weeks later...

Zone 1 are the best rooms - clean and almost brand new. The key is to ask for an odd room number as these are the rooms facing the inner yard. I love the restaurant opposite the lobby for morning breakfast or coffee or beer.

Once brought two ladies back and was asked to pay 400 baht extra. One lady is free of charge:):) I recommend the hotel.

stayed there in October and will be staying again in march. this tells that sutus is worth. i stay in sutus 1 and they are guest friendly. the safe behind reception is safer than rooms in any hotel. moreover at sutus u can operate safe round the clock unlike flipper where the time restriction is there.

the two drawbacks i found was a. mosquitoes on sun beds near swimming pool and b. zaccuzi was not operational. hope it is working now...

Hello everyone.

I have booked one week at Sutus court 1 in november, and I wonder if there is a safe in the room.

In booking. com it says they have, in theyr website it says they have, but many reviews says otherwise. Anybody satayed there recently, and can confirm, safe or not?

Thanks in advance :)

not the best of places but you can check it out

Friends just returned a week stay they are retired to Thailand went for a Pattaya break ,,, not really Impressed no good ambiance , but reports value for money it certainly is, recommended only if your on a tight budget and for a few pounds more you get more of course , they liked D apartments for there next time.

Archived