IGNORED

R-con Blue hotel, Soi Bukhao RECOMMENDED.

Bealo

Before i moved into my condo i had stayed in a few different hotels in Pattaya since i moved here from Koh Samui in December and by far the best value for money is the 

R-Con blue on Soi Bukhao next to Rehab agogo and Tesco Express.

The room cost 700 Baht a night and you get hot shower, good AC and a fridge. Wifi is extra.

The hotel is walking distance from Action street and a 2 minute motorbike taxi from LK Metro.

What about the noise ?

And what about TV and bed? It is kings size bed? :GoldenSmile1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I found that if you stay on the side of the hotel over looking the pool there was no noise.

Yes get a big comfy bed and TV.

don't think you get a room for 700 any more , most agents asking over 1000

noise can be a issue up till 2am , try and get high floor .

Lots of new nice rooms in guesthouses and hotels for around 700 baht, or cheaper,  

for a months stay you can easily find rooms for 4-500 baht a night  including free wi/fi and sometimes swimming pool.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I found that if you stay on the side of the hotel over looking the pool there was no noise.

Yes get a big comfy bed and TV.

Room cleaning, change of towels and bedding every day? Daily maid service is also commonplace everywhere, and girls like clean beds.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

yes !!  was there 2 time allready...

New Room and a nice Bathroom with clear Glas.

If your Lady Shower you can lie on the bed and watch it....

also have a small swimming pool.

Room cleaning, change of towels and bedding every day? Daily maid service is also commonplace everywhere, and girls like clean beds.

Yes all of the above. 

Any more questions???? 

Do they monthly rates?

Web site?

Pics?

They do do monthly rates i think my mate paid 500 baht per month but had to pay electricity.

Couldn't find a direct website but Booking.com have info and pictures

was 700b a walk in price as the web site always quotes 990b special rate. Next visit im thinking of turning up on the day looking for a hotel to find the best rate.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes its highly recommended.

C O L O M B I A 

they are asking for 1400 for October, its not worth that much i feel

No, it's Farkin' Not.

This is Patts.

• 3 weeks later...

definitley considering this place for the next trip seeing as how nice it is.  Anyone know how much the wifi is though?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm coming to patts for 3 weeks over Christmas, struggled to get any available accommodation. Ended up booking rcon blue from 22nd-28th dec at 2000bt per night. Then will try get something cheaper to the remainder of holiday. I have got the option of cancelling before 15th dec. if anyone can recommend anything better.

I'm coming to patts for 3 weeks over Christmas, struggled to get any available accommodation. Ended up booking rcon blue from 22nd-28th dec at 2000bt per night. Then will try get something cheaper to the remainder of holiday. I have got the option of cancelling before 15th dec. if anyone can recommend anything better.

rip off well overpriced for what you get , you can get golden sea just up the road from rcon

blue for 1600 night might even be cheaper on agoda .

Archived