IGNORED

Great stay at Boomerang Guest House in Pattaya.

mal48

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i've never stayed there, never met the bloke and it cannot be easy to get things going when you start up so i am happy to post a few pics to help find the place.

after that it is word of mouth that counts and that is down to him his wife and the staff. so far he seems to be doing ok on that front

Alright. It's all very clear now. Thanks Striderman and JJMT for the pictures. I've pinned the opening of the street on Google maps in the image below. The empty patch of land currently on Google maps (which isn't updated yet) is where all this development is.

danetu7u.jpg

http://goo.gl/maps/g7yMq

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Next it will be a post asking about towels again haha. Looking forward to doing a thorough picture review,I'll be there in April and staying in a deluxe

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Michael,

What's the construction noise that's so loud inside the building and how long will it last? At times it's really unbearable. :-(

Today there was no loud noise, only the construction noise outside, but that's minor. :-)

Looks like a really nice place to stay and brilliant value. Shame you couldn't cut through to second road or I'd have booked to stay there.

Looks like a really nice place to stay and brilliant value. Shame you couldn't cut through to second road or I'd have booked to stay there.

You obviously don,t know the location-as you exit the place take a right and straight facing you is a road approximately 70 metres long-walk up to the end and take a right and you will see about 150 metres away is The Avenue-the front of this is on second road-it will take you all of 6 minutes to walk-easy :hello09:

oops I take it back its must be close to best value for money in pattaya at the minute then. Always thought it was a dead end soi

oops I take it back its must be close to best value for money in pattaya at the minute then. Always thought it was a dead end soi

taken today

march april 19 246_800x600.jpg

soi 15 looking towards the Avenue

and turn 90 degrees.............

march april 19 247_450x600.jpg

march april 19 248_800x600.jpg

they have a new sign that you can spot from buakoaw.

a zoom shot

march april 21 008_800x430.jpg

Archived