Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great stay at Boomerang Guest House in Pattaya.

mal48

I've booked for 1 month in May,didn't know about the switching rooms scenario.Is that the norm?

No it isnt the norm but I wanted to stay there and Micheal gave me the option of moving rooms and told me which rooms and when I would be in them. Communication has been excellent the whole way through the booking process. 

To stay at the Boomerang moving rooms a couple of times it is a minor irritation and one I am happy to put up with

You wont regret staying there and as we will be there the same time I am sure our paths will cross and hopefully along with my wingman Steamer we can all share a beer or three.

Edited to add further information

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it isnt the norm but I wanted to stay there and Micheal gave me the option of moving rooms and told me which rooms and when I would be in them. Communication has been excellent the whole way through the booking process. 

To stay at the Boomerang moving rooms a couple of times it is a minor irritation and one I am happy to put up with

You wont regret staying there and as we will be there the same time I am sure our paths will cross and hopefully along with my wingman Steamer we can all share a beer or three.

Edited to add further information

Thanks for the reply mate,look forward to having a few with you and your wingman.

Robw

I'm all booked in to a deluxe room during April,was gonna stay at a hotel but hard to discount boomerang after reading the reviews

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to my stay in July C1\B1 room

Any noise from nearby construction?

I understand there is a bit. There is a more up to date review here somewhere.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

We have room A2 available from 8th April please send us an email [email protected]

I know the location as far as a map is concerned isn't that clear cut yet. Would it be possible to paste here the exact coordinates of the guest house?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

I know the location as far as a map is concerned isn't that clear cut yet. Would it be possible to paste here the exact coordinates of the guest house?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Latitude, Longitude: 12.928642616224998, 100.88354006060399

pretty sure thats spot on ;)

Latitude, Longitude: 12.928642616224998, 100.88354006060399

Devee,

Does the picture below look like the entrance to the street that Boomerang is on? I've gone by the coordinates posted kindly by JJMT.

usu6aryd.jpg

pretty sure thats spot on ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No further south from there...

Hmm. Further south from there I see a large open ground in what might be the construction site now and then soi 15. The coordinates earlier presented lie into the end of the street in the image.

Hmm. Further south from there I see a large open ground in what might be the construction site now and then soi 15. The coordinates earlier presented lie into the end of the street in the image.

Here is the street.

imz9cCV.jpg

Directly opposite the entrance to the street is the health centre.

NSjzAZt.jpg

Is the guesthouse near the nature view hotel?

close.

between soi 15 which comes out at the nature view hotel and JJMT's pic of the ever expanding MaiTai motorcy shop.

i have a pic or two of the changed use of buildings on the corner of buakoaw i shall see if i can find some of them.

back shortly.....

there u go found them

jan feb 20 167_800x547.jpg

this is now on the right hand side corner

jan feb 20 168_800x600.jpg

the right side looking in

jan feb 20 169_800x600.jpg

the left side

jan feb 20 170_800x600.jpg

to be found at the end on the right......................where the Boomerang is !!

Does the soi it's on actually have a name?

if it does i don't know it.

went past there this afternoon to take a few current pics

march april 11 057_800x600.jpg

soi on the right nature view hotel behind that pharmacy sign

march april 11 047_800x600.jpg

tell tale sign

march april 11 049_800x600.jpg

soi as it looks like today

march april 11 050_450x600.jpg

a close up

march april 11 051_450x600.jpg

march april 11 052_800x600.jpg

view of buakoaw from the soi entrance

Yeah pretty easy to find. Soi bukhao is my preferred area.last trip stayed 100m from that street .

Yeah pretty easy to find. Soi bukhao is my preferred area.last trip stayed 100m from that street .

i've never stayed there, never met the bloke and it cannot be easy to get things going when you start up so i am happy to post a few pics to help find the place.

after that it is word of mouth that counts and that is down to him his wife and the staff. so far he seems to be doing ok on that front

Archived