IGNORED

Great stay at Boomerang Guest House in Pattaya.

mal48

Just as an FYI the rooster has left so it is quieter now, we still get a bit of noise from them building the floors for the new Centara resort but they will be finished the floors by about another 2 weeks.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just as an FYI the rooster has left so it is quieter now, we still get a bit of noise from them building the floors for the new Centara resort but they will be finished the floors by about another 2 weeks.

Nice rooms. Are the rates inclusive of taxes?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

• 2 weeks later...

was staying at china garden but popped into boomerang stunning rooms nice couple give it a try 

was staying at china garden but popped into boomerang stunning rooms nice couple give it a try 

I've already booked for May,it looks good.

Robw

OK , so I've been staying at Boomerang now for 3 days of a 3 month trip and I have to say im EXTREMELY impressed.

i've never stayed in a guest house before so I had my reservations... Boomerang has totally exceeded my expectations.

Very modern , well fitted rooms .. clean and nice sized bathroom , Michael and Tina are very accommodating and helpful with everything.

First time staying around soi Bukhao and really liking the location.

I have no problem what so ever recommending this place and I will be returning here for many years to come.

Sydney / Pattaya / Miami - good life

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little surprised the giant ass building project isn't causing more noise. But no one seems to be complaining. I walk by often on the way to Villa Market and looking for a place for next years trip. 

I stayed there for a week last October in room A1. The room itself is excellent and cannot be faulted in any way, however it doesnt end there the owners Michael and Tina are really good people who always have time for a chat and made me feel really welcome. As already stated the onsite washing is really well done and good value, I will even go out on a limb and say its probably the best laundry service I have had in Pattaya.

I am booked in for the first 3 weeks of May and even though I have got to change rooms a few times to accomodate my stay I think this is a small price to pay for staying there. The only problem I have got is that it may become to popular and I wont be able to get the bookings I want.

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

I stayed there for a week last October in room A1. The room itself is excellent and cannot be faulted in any way, however it doesnt end there the owners Michael and Tina are really good people who always have time for a chat and made me feel really welcome. As already stated the onsite washing is really well done and good value, I will even go out on a limb and say its probably the best laundry service I have had in Pattaya.

I am booked in for the first 3 weeks of May and even though I have got to change rooms a few times to accomodate my stay I think this is a small price to pay for staying there. The only problem I have got is that it may become to popular and I wont be able to get the bookings I want.

I've booked for 1 month in May,didn't know about the switching rooms scenario.Is that the norm?

Robw

Hi Deeve8

Will be in Patts from 26th of March till 16th of April.

Do you have a room available, prefer I think a2 or b2.

If you have I will reply by email.

Silly Question, are the safes bolted down to the wall or floor?

In another place I stayed they were not, defeats the purpose of the safe 555

Cheers wombat

Hi Wombat

I have replied to your email

Robw:

In the case of switching rooms it is not the norm if the room you want is available for the full duration of your stay otherwise when making the booking you would be informed of having to change rooms. thanks

I`ve had a look at the boomerang a number of times and the rooms look bang-on,although i`ve booked my accomodation for my next trip it will be on a shortlist for next time.One disconcerting point though is potentially having to change rooms partway through your hoiliday,to some this would just be a slight inconvienience but it could decide wether i decide to stay somewhere or not,i should imagine the owner will do his utmost to avoid this but i suppose it happens from time to time.

Hi Wombat

Robw:

In the case of switching rooms it is not the norm if the room you want is available for the full duration of your stay otherwise when making the booking you would be informed of having to change rooms. thanks

No worries.

Robw

Hi Wombat

Robw:

Hi Devee8 How are the room rates charged when changing rooms ? per the going rate for each room or is there some form of discount?

Thanks

The reason for having to change rooms is when we have a booking by a customer A they may book up to say 25th in room B1 and then you get a request from another customer B for starting on the 20th for room B1 so customer B can either stay in another room ie. Room C1 and then move to B1 or they can stay on C1 for the full duration, naturally this varies on room availability and room requests. The room rate is based on room style ie. A1, B1, C1 and C2 are all the same rate as per the website.

The reason for having to change rooms is when we have a booking by a customer A they may book up to say 25th in room B1 and then you get a request from another customer B for starting on the 20th for room B1 so customer B can either stay in another room ie. Room C1 and then move to B1 or they can stay on C1 for the full duration, naturally this varies on room availability and room requests. The room rate is based on room style ie. A1, B1, C1 and C2 are all the same rate as per the website.

Sounds complicated  :wacko:,i do apprieciate though that for smaller establishments you do have to maximise your income by juggleing about like this sometimes.Anyway, from comments i read on here it seems that people who have stayed there like your place,some probably planning to stay here again and thats the ultimate aim. `customer satisfaction`.You`re obviously running the place well.

Thanks for the explanation anyway.

Archived