IGNORED

Great stay at Boomerang Guest House in Pattaya.

mal48

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi mate - the rooms look great...any vacancies 14 Oct for 6 nites?

Thanks for the review. I am booked for two weeks in November. It will be my first time in a guesthouse. Feeling better about my reservation now.

Don't worry, IMHO Guesthouses in general are FAR better value than Hotels/Condos PLUS only about 40/50% of the price dependent on length of stay! Be in Pattaya myself Nov/Dec!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have now installed Fridges and hot water jugs in our A3 and B3 rooms which are referred to as Economy rooms to allow you to keep a few cold ones in the fridge or be able to make coffee or tea.

We have now installed Fridges and hot water jugs in our A3 and B3 rooms which are referred to as Economy rooms to allow you to keep a few cold ones in the fridge or be able to make coffee or tea.

That's great news. Can't wait to come to your GH and meet you.

I spent the month of October at Boomerang.  Michael and his wife are great hosts and I felt at home right away.  They were very helpful in helping me find my way around, as it was only my second trip to Pattaya.  The guesthouse is exceptionally clean and inviting.  My room, C1, was huge and well appointed.  It is a perfect size for the length of my trip but had my trip been a shorter duration, the smaller rooms would have been more than adequate.  Fresh, clean towels every day!!  And much less than what I paid at Pattaya Bay Resort on my first trip.  The staff was very kind and efficient.  By the time I was done breakfast, my room was cleaned.  It is a few minutes walk to everything.  I will be staying here again on my next trip.  

I spent the month of October at Boomerang.  Michael and his wife are great hosts and I felt at home right away.  They were very helpful in helping me find my way around, as it was only my second trip to Pattaya.  The guesthouse is exceptionally clean and inviting.  My room, C1, was huge and well appointed.  It is a perfect size for the length of my trip but had my trip been a shorter duration, the smaller rooms would have been more than adequate.  Fresh, clean towels every day!!  And much less than what I paid at Pattaya Bay Resort on my first trip.  The staff was very kind and efficient.  By the time I was done breakfast, my room was cleaned.  It is a few minutes walk to everything.  I will be staying here again on my next trip.  

I've booked for next trip thanks for your report,good to know.

Robw

I am staying there at the moment

everything is brand new

Big bed with 4 big pillows

cleaned everyday, fresh towels too

friendly and helpfull staff and owners

big EMPTY fridge so you have space to store things you bring from the 7 11

bathroom and shower should do well in a 2000baht a night hotel.

flatscreen tv

45 baht for a singha

As nothing can be perfect, the neighbours have a rooster that is playing with his life 55555

Hello Hitech

I think I replied to your email question but for the information of others, The safes are not big enough to store large laptops in it but I feel very comfortable that the security and staff at our place are very trustworthy and we have had customers leave there belonging out and never a suggestion of any issues, but as they say in Thailand "Up tp You" The bar area always has someone watching and as we are not an overly large place (8 rooms) we know who comes and goes also we have security cameras on the entrance and front area to see who comes and goes.

• 2 weeks later...

really looking forward to staying here sounds great roll on january me and my wing man matt will be ready for action

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hitech

I think I replied to your email question but for the information of others, The safes are not big enough to store large laptops in it but I feel very comfortable that the security and staff at our place are very trustworthy and we have had customers leave there belonging out and never a suggestion of any issues, but as they say in Thailand "Up tp You" The bar area always has someone watching and as we are not an overly large place (8 rooms) we know who comes and goes also we have security cameras on the entrance and front area to see who comes and goes.

Ok, Great. Looks like I have to carry my laptop due to somw work. Anyway, it is nothing new for me. See you soon

• 4 weeks later...

Having spent most of Dec in  room A1, I have to agree this is a great place to stay.

Positives: A1 is spacious and comfortable. Everything is new and clean.  Mattress not too firm or too soft.  Bathroom is ultra modern.  About a 2 min walk to the Soi Buakow/ Soi Diana intersection.  The owner and staff very friendly, approachable, and trustworthy.  Laundry done on site smells fantastic. Room is cleaned daily, with towels changed, even when the month long payment option is taken. TV and cable was very clear with many options for channels

Negatives: Nothing with the room but this guesthouse is in a quickly developing area.  There will be some construction noise in the morning, as well as the crowing from some feral roosters in the neighborhood.  May not be for you if you like to sleep in late.

Fortunately, I am an early riser when I am not sleeping in my own bed, so I wasn't too bothered by the noise.  I became sick early on in Dec and was room bound for a couple of days.  I was very lucky I had booked a room that was this comfortable

after spending the past 3 weeks at the Boomerang Guesthouse back in Sept

i stayed in the 600B smaller room on the 1st floor.

The room was spotlessly cleaned, and serviced every morning/afternoon, with fresh cleaned towels 

EVERY day, the bed sheets was changed every other day also.

They also supple a laundry service, which i found was excellent and very good value then outside places

with less then a 24 hour turn around.

Michael and his wife/ staff are very helpful and friendly, which are always happy to help.

Dayo...

Sounds good,I've booked for a month in May,thanks for the reviews.

Robw

I recently Stayed here for 2 weeks in November, room B1. It was my first time in a guesthouse, I have stayed at Page10 and SeeMe Spring on my previous trips. For me, it worked out great. I never used the pool or breakfast option at the hotels. The owners and staff where great. Quality of the room and the Location was great also. Will definitely stay there again on my next trip.

Archived