Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great stay at Boomerang Guest House in Pattaya.

mal48

Hi all.

I recently stayed at a new guest house in Soi Bakhao & was so impressed I felt I should alert others. Boomerang Guest House. Run by an Aussie expat, Michael & his charming wife Tina. No ! I'm not Michael nor do I have an interest in the establishment.

The location is excellent. Great bars & restaurants within easy walking or staggering distance. Rooms are well appointed with all necessary mod cons. Guests are welcome. I found after a few days I was almost one of the family.

There's a web page with photos & info. I'll be staying there again next visit.

Mal.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to hear a review, it was on my short list until my condo came thru. I am sure they will do well.

What about the towels.5555555 joking.

It's great to have an actual review of the place.  Looking forward to reading more reviews as they come in

With a name like that you'd have to return!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Good feed back, I normally stay at the whitehouse but need to cut costs, looks like a great place to stay.

Great to hear a review, it was on my short list until my condo came thru. I am sure they will do well.

What about the towels.5555555 joking.

Yep, I had clean towels every day, even an additional when required. sometimes just 2 ain't enough.

thanks for the heads up I am staying there for a month jan/feb and cannot wait to get back to pats..........................

Thanks for the review. I am booked for two weeks in November. It will be my first time in a guesthouse. Feeling better about my reservation now.

Thanks for the review. I am booked for two weeks in November. It will be my first time in a guesthouse. Feeling better about my reservation now.

Me too, arriving the 8th.

I see you're from Milwaukee, i've been there twice as a youngster riding the Superweek

Me too, arriving the 8th.

I see you're from Milwaukee, i've been there twice as a youngster riding the Superweek

Hi Andy

I haven't stayed at a guesthouse before,do you have a rough idea of how much extra electric and water are for 1 month?

Electric 6 baht water 400 baht.

Cheers.

Robw

Hi Andy

I haven't stayed at a guesthouse before,do you have a rough idea of how much extra electric and water are for 1 month?

Electric 6 baht water 400 baht.

Cheers.

BM Bryan Wall stayed at KTK apartments in a really nice room and i think he paid an extra 1200 baht for water and electricity. I think it depends alot if you let the airco on while not indoors or not. I think that's the reason why they choose to charge extra instead of asking a higher fixed price. You know some people.....when they don't have to pay extra they should let it on full force with an open window too....

BM Bryan Wall stayed at KTK apartments in a really nice room and i think he paid an extra 1200 baht for water and electricity. I think it depends alot if you let the airco on while not indoors or not. I think that's the reason why they choose to charge extra instead of asking a higher fixed price. You know some people.....when they don't have to pay extra they should let it on full force with an open window too....

Thanks Andy

I just wanted to get some idea as I've always stayed at hotels.This trip I'm booking at Boomerang Guesthouse it looks ok on their website.

Robw

Thanks Andy

I just wanted to get some idea as I've always stayed at hotels.This trip I'm booking at Boomerang Guesthouse it looks ok on their website.

me too, i booked 3 nights, 8,9 and 10 november, then i'm gonna travel a bit and on my return i might book there again if i like it.

In March i stayed at the Premier Lounge on Soi Lengkee in a very nice room for 700baht a night, but i lke to change sometimes.

me too, i booked 3 nights, 8,9 and 10 november, then i'm gonna travel a bit and on my return i might book there again if i like it.

In March i stayed at the Premier Lounge on Soi Lengkee in a very nice room for 700baht a night, but i lke to change sometimes.

I've sent a request for a booking for 1 month beginning of May,waiting for a reply will probably come later today.

I sent an enquiry yesterday and was advised to book early.I'm with you I like a change too,get sick of the same place all the time.

I'm the same with girls too,like a change there as well.The last 3 trips I stayed at Jasmine but I've had enough of WS,this trip I'm gonna hang around LK Metro and Soi 6 of course.

Robw

Booked this place over a month ago, and received confirmation.

Got an email yesterday saying the room was no longer available due to "unforeseen circumstances"

What circumstances?

Did my room disappear?

Not impressed!

Unforeseen circumstances 55555

Lack of fresh towels  :Think1: problem still not fully resolved

can't resist 55555

Booked this place over a month ago, and received confirmation.

Got an email yesterday saying the room was no longer available due to "unforeseen circumstances"

What circumstances?

Did my room disappear?

Not impressed!

For when did you book the room? I hope there is enough time for you to find another one. But these things unfortunately can happen the smaller the hotel/guesthouse is. But that kind of explanation is strange. If there was a booking confirmed by mistake (what shouldn't happen) I would at least explain to my customer what exactly went wrong and maybe offer some kind of compensation.

For when did you book the room? I hope there is enough time for you to find another one. But these things unfortunately can happen the smaller the hotel/guesthouse is. But that kind of explanation is strange. If there was a booking confirmed by mistake (what shouldn't happen) I would at least explain to my customer what exactly went wrong and maybe offer some kind of compensation.

I booked the room for late December.

Yes, I fully understand something unforeseen could have happened, and my booking would need to have been cancelled.

Yes "strange" indeed!

I also think a better explanation of what went wrong would have been in order.

"unforeseen circumstances" a month after I booked, doesn't really cut the mustard IMHO!

OK so let me explain what has occurred:

I did send an email to the Person who booked the room and as for the reasoning well that is a staff issue/mistake and to which I am very sorry about any inconvenience it has caused. This is NOT a normal practice and once again I offer my apology. If there is anything else I can assist with please feel free to email me to assist.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would update the post with news about our new signage located on Soi Buakhao and soi 15 to make it easier to find our location and soi. There are two signs now one on each soi.

I know this one is a little bit far away but alos shows the very large signage at the front of our soi for The Space Sales Office

DSCF1279.JPG

This one is a closer photo, these are now located on Soi 15 entrance and Soi Buakhao entrance

DSCF1280.JPG

Devee8 have you any rooms for over Christmas and new year ?

I'm currently staying at nature view but they don't have any rooms.

Could possibly come and see you tomorrow and pay deposit

Archived