IGNORED

jeremey beadle R.I.P

nadia

I HAVE JUST HEARD THAT BRITISH TV PRESENTER JEREMEY BEADLE HAS PASSED AWAY HE HAD BEEN SUFFERING FOR SOME WHILE WITH PNEUMONIA R.I.P, NADIA

Full story Here , R.I.P Jeremey Beadle.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Always a love-hate relationship with the man. He made me cringe personally but others obviously loved it all.

What a lot of people dont know is that he was one of the original organisers of the Isle of Wight Festivals (1968, 69, 70) which featured, amongst others,

Bob Dylan, The Who, Hendrix, The Band, The Doors, Yen Years After, Free, ELP, Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, Joni MItchell etc etc etc

Anyone who did that has gotta be cooler than the public persona of the man. Besides which he made a lot of people laugh (even if not me) and apparently raised over $200m (£100m) for various charities in his time.

I reckon anyone who gives people the joy of laughter, hope and one of the best rock festivals of all time deserves credit.

RIP Mr Beadle - are you sure your not gonna walk around the corner in a silly beard????

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

He made me cringe sometimes but he made me laugh even more. R.I.P Jeremy.

Testicles

I heard that Mrs Beadle wasn't what to sure what to do about the funeral. She wanted a lavish do, but on the oher hand thought a small finger buffet may be more appropriate :Bravo1:

They won't tell the full story till the 10oclock news :Bravo1: its sad, is this another lady on the site???

no a geezer