Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Long Haul Business Class for under $2K (Long Post)

Little Evil

18 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I owe you BIG TIME, my brother!  If our trips overlap in Pattaya (I'm there Aug 4-18 and back in Nov), drinks or a meal (or a pre-paid barfine on Soi 6!) on me.  Otherwise, I owe you some drinks or a meal here in Las Vegas sometime...but NOT one of those pricey places on the Strip!  Hmmmm...maybe I AM a cheap fucker!  555.

So I guess I’ll have to cancel our reservation at Joel Robuchon….🤬🤬

https://thepricehike.com/post/13970687391/joel-robuchon-is-almost-americas-priciest

17 hours ago, momo5 said:

Not sure if safety is the reason as there are commercially available ‘bedrooms’ in the air which are fully enclosed in the true sense of the concept. 

Is this a Qatar thing? These aren't available on all airlines, planes and routes, though it's certainly an emerging trend on long haul international flights.

look up "etihad the residence" is the one with a private bedroom

singapore a380 first is probably #2 out there right now

then id say emirates 777 with the floor to ceiling partitions for privacy

the emirates a380 old first class with the shower is kind of gimmicky, as the seat is about as good as any first class seat and showering isn't that big of a deal

6 hours ago, ThePope said:

look up "etihad the residence" is the one with a private bedroom

singapore a380 first is probably #2 out there right now

then id say emirates 777 with the floor to ceiling partitions for privacy

the emirates a380 old first class with the shower is kind of gimmicky, as the seat is about as good as any first class seat and showering isn't that big of a deal

I suspect showering on a plane is akin to showering in an RV … nah, I’d rather wait until I have access to the showers at the lounge.  

Comfortable lay flat seat, ample space and an excellent soft product are all that I need for an enjoyable flight.