Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel Bayview - Girl friendly?

fourtrotters

I saw hotel Bayview listed as girl-friendly in one web-site. I booked. Now I see other lists that do not include hotel Bayview. I saw another thread where someone booked a different hotel : that particular hotel web-site clearly described (his) hotel as "no Joiner Fee' but the poor guy had to pay a joiner fee when he arrived. 

I emailed Bayview hotel to confirm their status but they haven't returned my email.

Has anyone been to hotel Bayview recently?

Stayed here in January. Not girl-friendly at all. Their policy was something crazy like a 1,000 THB fee, but the vibe I got was that you'd also get some very bad looks/comments.

Go elsewhere if you can. They rate themselves very highly but there are better accommodation options around.

Stayed here in January. Not girl-friendly at all. Their policy was something crazy like a 1,000 THB fee, but the vibe I got was that you'd also get some very bad looks/comments.

Go elsewhere if you can. They rate themselves very highly but there are better accommodation options around.

Ouch!  And thanks. I'll cancel my booking with  Hotel Bayview

• 7 months later...

I booked there for May trip in 2014

It is girl friendly. But for rip off 1000 b

Not planning on taking girl there , so for me , not a problem

It is cheaper to use short time hotel.

I like to sleep alone

It is located close to everything, beach road and Walking Street

Near Hilton, and has good views of bay from seaview rooms

Tigers 2017 premiers 

No joiner charge at bay view but if you stay at sister hotel Siam Bayshore ....1000 baht joiner charge and lots of bad and look you down looks , plus the cashier taks great pleasure in making you wait at the reception as long as he can , but that's at Siam Bayshore , at Siam Bayview there is no joiner charge for one joiner .

Archived