IGNORED

booking D Apartments?

par47

In researching places to stay for my next trip the D Apartments http://www.dapartment.com/index.php have piqued my interest.

However I can't find them on any of the usual booking websites. Also they dont have a booking page on their website, only a "contact us" thingy. I emailed an inquiry yesterday but so far no response.

I guess the best thing to do is phone them, which I will do nearer the time if I decide to book, but in the meantime I'm wondering if anyone else has any info or experiences of this place? I'm a little concerned they are not on any booking websites.

Cheers.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Hi there I have stayed there three times and have always had a great stay.

They have a Facebook page and I normally sent hem a message on there and got a reply and never had a problem reserving a couple of rooms.

They will always help you out as last year we booked out to go to Phuket for a week but after two days wanted to return so a quick email to them and all was sorted.

Great family run business run right with the customers wishes always put first.

I'm staying there in July.... I contacted them through the contact us bit on there website with my dates and I received an email within 24hrs....I'm sure they will email you...

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed thare three times and booked my three month stay wen I left. Friendly staff and always on hand to help. The pool can get busy at times and could do with a bar or fridge up thare

Looks like a good deal! I think I'll give it a go. Cheers!

Well run hotel in quiet location

The property is split between the older building  and the new building.

Yeah, I'm thinking D Apartments is a hidden gem, will almost certainly stay there next trip. They never responded to my email though, which is dissapointing. When I need to book I'll phone them, or maybe even risk a walk-in as I'm planning to go low season.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

oops one thing I forgot to ask... I presume they are joiner freindly? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

i'm also thinking about this place.

does anyone know if there is construction going on near them?

i'm a crappy sleeper and construction noise doesn't help lol

Hey guys,

does anyone know if there is construction going on near them?

No construction sites around in the immediate environment.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Same question a year later: Anyone knows if construction is going on in the area right now?

Booked a room with them for next month!

Archived