IGNORED

Man arrested and accused of Attempted Rape of a 10 year old Girl.

Man arrested and accused of Attempted Rape of a 10 year old Girl.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Tanagrit from Pattaya Police Station investigated a case of attempted rape which occurred at the Ploy Pailin Apartments in North Pattaya in the early hours of Friday Morning. A complaint was made to Police from Khun Rungteewar aged 34 regarding an attempted rape of her 10 year old daughter. The suspect was named as Khun Yordpor aged 25 who lives at the same apartment block. Full details of how he gained access to the room belonging to Khun Rungteewar were not given; however, the mother caught the suspect in the process of attempting to rape the young girl as her 15 year old sister slept beside her. Khun Yordpor claimed he was drunk and was not in control of his actions but did accept that he attempted to rape the young girl. He is now behind bars awaiting a court appearance.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_21_12_50_4.htm

Sick Fuck....They should cut his dick off.....

Sick Fuck....They should cut his dick off.....

You took the words right out of my mouth...

This happens alot more then we may think especially in the farming community..3 Yrs ago in Jomtien a construction worker raped a 3 yr old Child...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

This happens alot more then we may think especially in the farming community..3 Yrs ago in Jomtien a construction worker raped a 3 yr old Child...

Farming Community, how you know ?, this happens everywhere around the world, I just think this should not be posted on this site, sorry SB but I have a child and don't like reading things like this and having people saying this happens in the villages as my son is growing up there is not on I would like to have a good night sleep without worrying about this

:FunnyShit1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK