Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New York pizza good and bad

badboybilly

the good about this place,third rd location is very very friendly service,free small drink,very polite staff.

Downside,ordered a hawaain ham  cheese pizza ........ahhhhhhhh no cheese taste at all,in fact the pizza had no taste at all despite layering salt and pepper on it.

Now next time i will bring my own cheeese,can i do that ?

I usually order a "Hawaiian" Pizza.  At "New York Pizza," the combination that works for me is to order, the "Extra Thick" crust and ask them to put on "Extra Cheese" (no charge).

For the thin crust version, I like the place on Soi Arunothai, "Pizza and Pasta" or if in Jomtien, "Pan Pan."

Have to disagree about this one, love this place for their american style pizza's. They are the best in Pattaya imo...

If you read any other forums online you surely have noticed lots of other expats agree on the same thing :)

Perhaps its was a miss this time but just give them another chance and ask for extra cheese and thick crust, perhaps it will help..

I get my Pizzas from there also - again I also ask for extra cheese.

What I also do though is grate some of my own on at home and then melt it in the microwave - the result is a pretty good pizza - probably the best I have had in pattaya.

I used to like Deliza in Jomtien but they have since long gone which was a shame.

• 3 months later...

Im not sure if its because Im a fat greedy cunt ordering 16" everytime but I really think its shit pizza and overpriced massively.

The tomato sauce is too weak for me, theres no taste, its almost as though they water it down or use tinned tomatos straight from the can. I didnt get much from the cheese either.

The worst part is the base, I saw the guy make it, dough is best slapped palm to palm, the guy just prods it with his fingers, he ripped an hole in it too. I feel their ovens are too hot too. The base bottom 2mm is rock hard and the rest has the consistency of ciabatta bread.

Maybe thats their style and its me that doesnt like it... I still think theyre average ingredients prepared badly, not for me.

I will try it one more time but order a small.. I think the large is a fuck up they cant avoid but gladly charge for

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

I agree, it is hard to find real american cheese in Thailand.  The reason it is hard to find a good pizza and sometimes burger.

I said its the best I have had in pattaya - didnt say it was great lol :)

IMO pizza is overpriced and not great BUT it is probably the best I have had over here. 

maybe you should...get out more

IMHO.... this place is somewhat culinary challenged.... 

Tough call....as Pizza tends to be a personal choice thing

..what floats my boat, may not suit your palate

I've had very few pizzas in Pattaya that I would rate....most tend to be well over priced...and way under par in quality

Had what was ...to my taste....a very good one at Pan Pan... up the hill....and whilst not cheap....tasted the way I personally like a pizza to taste

There is also a small place in the back of Baukeow (sp)...not far from Oasis...that makes very nice wood fired pizza...I'll try & remember the name

Archived