Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best hotel in soi buahkaew

asiansun

Katesiree Residence looks good.

How do you get to the rooms. Do you have to go true the restaurant? What about at night?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

Gday. Stayed at Nature View on Soi Bua Khao

A few times it,s level to arcade shopping cntr  with small road leading to it. Good rooms, pool, etc you can find on net to book

pay on arrival not on hotel sites as far as I know.

Good hotel

But 2 negatives....no wifi or safe's in rooms....maybe this has changed ???

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just spent the weekend at Chins Garden in room 304 jacuzzi suite ... 1500 baht ... Very nice ... Surprised how quite it was ...

I just spent the weekend at Chins Garden in room 304 jacuzzi suite ... 1500 baht ... Very nice ... Surprised how quite it was ...

Maybe you aren,t one of the guys that can make the ladies scream :hello09:

LK Royal Suites  near pattaya Klang looks very nice, although i havent looked at the rooms

Have you tried the 18 Coins????  :Whistle:  :Whistle:  :Whistle:

18 coins is shity enough,, but u probably know that :Whistle:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 4 months later...

Archived