IGNORED

centara pattaya 4 star ?

johnnyboy31

hi thinking of staying in here next time ? any one stayed here ? wots it like ?? and does it have much near it  ie bars ? atm ? massage ?  thanks in advance john

Stayed there December 2012 for 7 nights. Its just off second road. Not sure I would class it 4 star hotel. Location was great, Within walking distance of all sorts of entertainmant and quiet enough to get a good nights sleep. Its a GF hotel too. Stayed in delux room, mine had 2 showers and a bath which was a bit weird. Fell in love with the bed, one of the most comfy beds I have ever slept in. LCD TV and DVD player. 2 free bottles of water a day. Kettle tea bags and coffee facilities in room are free. Breakfast was good and all you can eat. Staff were very friendly, food was good although a tad expensive as were the drinks, laundry service was brilliant but again expensive. pool was small but good enough for a quick dip to cool off and there is a pool bar which was handy. not many Brits there. Lots of Chinese, Russin and Indians. ATM and bank litteraly a minute walk at end of road ajoining second road. Soi 6 virtually oposite side of road. I would stay there again. Tried to book up for xmas and new year but price has shot up for that time of year. They want over 4000 baht a night so thats a no go. So looks like ill be searching for alternative accomodation.

Hi Mate, I stayed there and did a hotel report...last july I think (posted some pics too). I had a problem with Indian tourists (90% of the guests)....check out my report from last july. That aside - great hotel which I got for 1500THB per nite.

One final thing...make sure that we are talking about the same hotel (there are a few hotels with a similar name) I am talking about the one just off second rd opp Soi 6.

I had a problem with Indian tourists.

Yeah they did cause some problems when I was there too. Not with me in particular, but just generally making a nusance of themselves. Security was pretty good though and sorted them out on the 2 occasions that they caused problems whan I was there.

this hotel caters for package tours mostly ,

u can walk down the soi and there are other hotels which are a lot cheaper

there is now a money exchange shop at the top of soi 6/1

which will give u a better rate of exchange for cash

• 10 months later...

Hi Ironbase - thanks for the report and pics...how much did you pay and what month were you there?

Ironbase: I think you got a real bargain, I looked to book in September and it was 2000+THBpn...well done :ThumbUp6:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

last time there indians swimming in their underpants drinking in swimming pool and manager sitting behind me great rooms 

Archived