Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok.Man Beat Eight Colleagues to Death.

papa_soda

shortnews.com

Bangkok: 30-year-old security guard Wittaya Jaikhan has been arrested after beating 8 other security guards to death for sleeping on the job and severely injuring a further 8. Police are waiting for a psychiatric assessment before charging him.

Jaikhan reportedly told police that he would drive around the streets of Bangkok and look for sleeping guards who he believes didn't deserve their wage. "I used to wake them up, but they scolded me. So I've remained enraged since then," he said

Police identified him from security camera footage of one of the fatal attacks and captured him when he made a phone call from the dead man's mobile phone. A wooden stick and a pipe, believed to have been used in the attacks, have also been found.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Speaking as a security guard, I can understand the man's frustration.... hellfire... I get frustrated when my collegues sleep on the job, neglect their patrols and other duties, and recline in the arms of Morpheous... secure in the knowledge that someone... (usually me ! ) will cover for them until they can be bothered to do the job that they are paid for.

But taking a length of lead piping to their skulls is over reacting... I used to content myself with tying their shoelaces together, and then doing an alarm test...( always good for a laugh...)

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

I do agree sleeping on the job is frusterating for those who have to cover and shoelace tripping is fine.

But killing a person that is out right wrong. 8 killed and another 8 hurt in seperate attacks. OMFG hate to say this but that guy is going to get his soon. MPO.

Well at least alot of security guards will be staying awake from now on, thats the problem when people have two jobs and work 20 hours a day

He should have considered a career change, probably he would have fitted in well at the US Postal Service :Hair_Out1: