IGNORED

The sun Xclusive

zerosix06

Its a brand new hotel which i didnt even know was open yet so should be ok. Its staggering distance from Walking Street and on the Baht bus route if lazy.

Its on a very busy (but slow) junction so ask for a room high up or a room facing off the road (there will be no view either way).

LOS. Gotta Love It.

mmmm... book a hotel then ask for reviews after....? you're doing it wrong!

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Went there yesterday to asked about room for my mate. It is open now still heavy construction in lobby and in coridors. Rude staff in reception, gave me some strange answer about rates. Walked out and booked for him in Nova Platinum, oposite side of road.

Be interesting to hear reviews on Sun Xclusive as the photos look awesome and the location seems good.

OP I hope you can report back, especially re girl friendliness etc.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Drive by it everyday, good location for an easy walk to Walking Street.  Watched it being constructed - very high quality work. They have a massage shop just ouside their lobby.  Lots of foreigners walking in and out with young Thai girls !

Thanks EMS.

I've stayed in April Suites the last 2 times but fancy a change.

If its not to much to ask could you pop in and confirm there are no joiner fees?

Much appreciated.

Junk

• 2 weeks later...

Girlfriendly?

I sent an email to the hotel and asked (among other topics) about their policy for joining guests. Here's the reply:

for the thirds person is also free of charge but any time if you bring them from outside pls kindly to contact at the front desk a. all of them should have 18+ year, for your security should put all belongings in the safety box

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I considered it recently, but a couple reviews I read really put me off

Residence Garden close to there is always guaranteed excellent - no bother - huge 1 bed + lounge/dining rooms and 1450 thru Pattaya Pages website..........

The hotel looks great and I am considering it right now for a couple of weeks in late May, but there seems to be complaints about the quality of their wifi in several reviews on Agoda, tripadvisor etc. Anyone?! Good wifi is a dealbreaker for me, as I have to work (at least in the DAYTIME, hehe) ...

I'm with KR in a metaphorical sense. Residence Garden is a great place to stay. So many good memories. 2 pools, big spacious 1BR apartments. Baht bus to jomtien daytime, baht bus into Pattaya any other time, easy.

SunX looks to be in a great location too. Sortof depends on the price but RG u get a lot of nice for your money - 1450 baht.

• 3 weeks later...

Just stay at SunXclusive.pay 1250 Bahts inclunding Breakfast with Agoda, modern room with balcony, free wifi, no joiner, no restaurant but a place to take the breakfast, splendid view from the pool, Walking Street is not far, a really good place at cheap price even my best 3 hotels around 1000 bahts are The haven, soi 13, Sutes court and Nature view, soi Buakao

http://www.sunxclusive.com/

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Rooms on Agoda for Sun Xclusive, Currently at only $44 US for a deluxe....Pretty Good

Just checked it out. Can anyone confirm whether its Girl Friendly

Thanks in Advance

Rooms on Agoda for Sun Xclusive, Currently at only $44 US for a deluxe....Pretty Good

check out their website as well, last time I did that the rate at hotel website was cheaper than at Agoda

Just checked it out. Can anyone confirm whether its Girl Friendly

I sent them an email and asked about their policy about joining guests. Here's their reply

for the thirds person is also free of charge but any time if you bring them from outside pls kindly to contact at the front desk a. all of them should have 18+ year, for your security should put all belongings in the safety box.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Thanks Zauberfee, appreciate it.

I overlooked your previous post. :ThumbUp6:

• 11 months later...

I stayed there at xmas. Being hi season it was obviously more expensive, 3000 baht a night. Location is ok but noisy. The traffic noise I'd ridiculous, i was in a high floor and it never stopped. The rooms are nice but not worth the 3k. The door in the room is paper thin and i could hear conversation 3 rooms away, so no doubt my neighbours got a good show 555.

I wouldn't say there again. Better value and better quality of hotel on soi 10

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

For the price I paid you could stay at Siam bayshore, much better alternative, but not sure if girl friendly. There are some great hotels in soi ten for 2500. Some good options on soi 14 too, bit cheaper but still quite good. Anywhere on the baht bus loop is a good location IMO

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

I considered it recently, but a couple reviews I read really put me off

Residence Garden close to there is always guaranteed excellent - no bother - huge 1 bed + lounge/dining rooms and 1450 thru Pattaya Pages website..........

I just booked a week there (residence garden) in June for about 43 bucks a night...  through Agoda to help this forum!   looks lovely! :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 months later...

I was looking into hotels today and found this at Agoda. Has anyone been there recently? For 900 Baht/night it's still in my budget and looks pretty nice on the pictures at least? Is it really that noisy? The Sun superior comes with a balcony while the standart room doesnt, do you guys know if the balconies are facing to the street?

Archived