IGNORED

VT6 - honeys coffee house condo. reviews needed.

Gobby

i cant find any info on people using there service for renting condo.

if any one got a review how the service went it would be much appreciated.

thank you

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Hi Guys and girls

I may as well jump on the thread and ask about View Talay Rentals. I cant find anything on them apart from an advert on a condo site.

Has anyone heard or dealt with them.

They are looking for payment by Swift transfer which I have not used before.

I have heard about Honeys and as far as I remember they are reliable. No availability for my dates though :(

55555 no one knows. Might just have to be the first to test the water and report back .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

• 2 weeks later...

Their toasted sandwiches are awesome. Never tried their condos though.

I stayed for 4 weeks mid August-mid September in one of Honey's condos. She is a very pleasant lady and I had no problems there. When I suggested another small table would be useful she had one up in the condo like a shot. I would be very surprised if anyone had any problems with the service.

I stayed in a room that I booked with Honey on honeyscoffeehouse.com in September this year.

No problems at all,she speaks good English and was very helpful.

I Would recommend to anybody.(Does a pretty good capuccino too!)

I stayed for 4 weeks mid August-mid September in one of Honey's condos. She is a very pleasant lady and I had no problems there. When I suggested another small table would be useful she had one up in the condo like a shot. I would be very surprised if anyone had any problems with the service.

I stayed in a room that I booked with Honey on honeyscoffeehouse.com in September this year.

No problems at all,she speaks good English and was very helpful.

I Would recommend to anybody.(Does a pretty good capuccino too!)

Can either of you describe the whole process from booking, payment, check-in, and check-out?

How did you make the booking? Do you have to pay a reservation fee up front? Can you get daily maid service? How do you go about checking-in? How about check-out?

Booked on-line and payed deposit by paypal.Website a bit slow but worked OK.

Check in at Honeys coffee shop on the 3rd floor,I got a deal including weekly room cleaning but I think she does daily maid service as well.

• 1 year later...

I've stayed with Honey's Coffeehouse in July / August this year and they are fantastic.

Very helpful in all aspects (copy of passport, early check-in, etc.) and always with a smile.

I changed my plans and left 3 days early and they gave me my money back in cash without any problem.

Absolutely outstanding. Also their laundry is very cheap, fast and reliable. Breakfast is very good too!

I stayed with Dancewatchers too.

I was not so happy with the service (no biggies, but a few small things that bothered me).

So I would rent with Honey again everytime!

Stayed in one of Honeys rooms for 16 nights in August.

Booked and paid in Advance with paypal no problem.

Fast response with emails,staff still on site with keys when i arrived after hours.

Fast internet,cable with plenty of channels.

If you need anything or any problems,they are fixed immediately.

Could not fault her or any of her staff,would definitely book and stay again.

Photos from the 27th Floor.

IMG_5016_HDR_zpsbb6b16cb.jpg

IMG_5016_web-001_zpsc8d91703.jpg

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

surprised you paid in advance, never paid more then a deposit in advance (paypal or direct bank transfer). Main part paid on check-in. Only point is she raised the deposit to a bit high value.

surprised you paid in advance, never paid more then a deposit in advance (paypal or direct bank transfer). Main part paid on check-in. Only point is she raised the deposit to a bit high value.

I like to book and pay in full 2 or 3 Months in advance,i arrive late at night and don't want to be carrying large amount of cash on me in taxi or when i arrive,then i just do the rest paperwork etc deposit the next day. 

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

I recently booked Honey's through Agoda and they were fine. Would book with them again. My mini-review.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

• 2 weeks later...

I like to book and pay in full 2 or 3 Months in advance,i arrive late at night and don't want to be carrying large amount of cash on me in taxi or when i arrive,then i just do the rest paperwthe nork etc deposit the next day. 

We always book a few months in advance too, but if we arrive late we just have them leave the key with security and we pay next day whenever we wake up. We do not even pay a deposit anymore for our fav condo that we have stayed in many times...she knows us well now. Quite a few very reputable companies on main floor, but I would advise staying away from W Asia for rentals.

but I would advise staying away from W Asia for rentals.

Care to explain?

I stayed with them before and had no problem at all.

I have used Honey's 2 times and like their service. I did have a slight problem on my second trip where the room I had booked disappeared on the net and i had contacted them for that reason and they said the owner had sold the property but they had not contacted me about it? To be fair,it was about 5 months before my trip so I may have not given them adequate time. They rescheduled me for a different room and all was good.

That being said I have booked my next trip with them for march!

have booked with Honeys coffee twice before and can't speak highly enough of them. Very friendly and lovely people.

+Honey is a hot Milf.....but happily married.....Very nice and good coffee shop to relax ...

Posted Image 

• 6 months later...

Has anyone stayed on the 14th floor condo that is listed on Honeys web page for the 6 month period and could you please provide some feedback - Thanks

Archived