IGNORED

Admire House

UsUsUsandThem

• 2 weeks later...

i had a look see a few days ago.room was on the small size but very well presented.bathroom looked good.this is a newish building just off the street so i imagine there would be no noise problem. the people who run seemed very nice and on tripadvisor site it got one of the highest ratings ive seen.id say to book early if you want it.the monthly price was 780bat per day if i remember right.

Read it is girl friendly...so booked for next April...a bit far out but will have motorbike.

my buddy from LA stayed at Admire. the couple that run it were very friendly/helpful. the room (i think his was the first room on the way up the stairs) was very clean and good sized. bathroom was very good also. i would recommend this hotel for sure

• 3 months later...

Oh, we'll maybe next time. Going to Koh CHang again. Love that island # 1

Due to stay here from May 20th looking forward very much

• 11 months later...

Is this place guest friendly? Has really good reviews.

Yes, very much so.

• 1 month later...

They would not give my deposit back. The lady said they got robbed last night, and she was so scared. They are not that nice, small room, no elevator and they have to many buses engine noise- from hotel across street-Vogue. It is crazy to me how high there rating are on Agoda. I will never go back.

Archived