IGNORED

Hidden Gems in Soi Lengkee

andyaus

Now I always stay at a hotel at the end of soi Lengkee and around the corner of 3rd. road. Its called Sukprasert Place and its only 400 or 450 baht a night, big rooms with aircon and big tv and there is an adjecent pool which cost 30 baht to use but no wifi :wink:

Nice and quit :GoldenSmile1:

Each to their own and the place you have posted sounds good and cheap but no WiFi for me would be a deal breaker.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently stayed in a place called The Rockhouse.

Directly across from Ned Kelly Bar.

Balcony quite small , bathroom ok, TV and DVD , room was a little small.

Was there for a month, had a girl most nights, was comfortable.

Safe in room as well.

The price was about 500 a night 600 in high season.

Good value in my opinion.

Bear

My experience of Opey de Place is excellent, not sure about your wifi problems, always seemed ok. 750 facing road and 850 over pool but it was low season. Excellent, would recommend it, nice pool, staff, etc. Sounds like it all conspired against you though tbh

J&P is decent also, I do like a pool in a place, even for a few hours relaxing, can't be out drinking all the time (or can you?? :P)

I have friend staying at the Banana Cafe wright now in Soi Lengkee and he says the rooms are really good and good wifi but no pool. If you want pool you can go to the roof of Mikes Shopping Mall where they have a huge pool and great view of Pattaya and the bay. Its 100 baht per day. I used to stay at Sutus Court also but now they have build so much around the pool so the sun is blocked around 3 o´clock. Not good. Then I also moved to Opey de Place and just love the pool area, nice set up with the trees, like an oasis, but I think its too pricy 1000 baht and up. Now I always stay at a hotel at the end of soi Lengkee and around the corner of 3rd. road. Its called Sukprasert Place and its only 400 or 450 baht a night, big rooms with aircon and big tv and there is an adjecent pool which cost 30 baht to use but no wifi :wink:

Nice and quit :GoldenSmile1:

Is the Banana Cafe owned by the same person who runs Le Private? Would your friend recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

strange about your experience with wifi. I live presently in the Sutus court, where the wifi is terrible,

thaisabai

I know someone who has stayed at Sutus Court several times and says the wi fi works fine there.

The Premier Lounge

P1000254.JPG

Although I stayed at the JW House, right next door is another guest house called the Premier Lounge.

They also offer rooms at 600 baht per night which looked pretty good on the web site.

Sorry I don’t have pictures of the rooms but the girls working there are very cute.

P1000282.JPGP1000285.JPGP1000286.JPG

The contact phone number and website is not working but I will get an update soon.

Meanwhile their email adress is [email protected]

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Andy. Thanks for info

You were going to stay in R-Con Blue. What do you think about it? Any good?

I will check out JW House in November.

I went down to R-con Blue and it looks nice. The beer bars next door are very modern and would be great if they were busy but I get the impression that they don’t get much traffic. They are just too far to walk to LK Metro so its a baht bus each time. Soi Lengkee is just so much more convienient.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

The Premier Lounge

P1000254.JPG

Although I stayed at the JW House, right next door is another guest house called the Premier Lounge.

They also offer rooms at 600 baht per night which looked pretty good on the web site.

Sorry I don’t have pictures of the rooms but the girls working there are very cute.

P1000282.JPGP1000285.JPGP1000286.JPG

The contact phone number and website is not working but I will get an update soon.

Meanwhile their email adress is [email protected]

i walk by everyday on my way home from work and the girls are even cuter in person. always a smile

nice

always good to find little gems

i walk by everyday on my way home from work and the girls are even cuter in person. always a smile

You could do us a favour and drop in and ask the girls for a current web page address and a phone number. The one on their business card is not working. The boss lady is this one.

P1000288.JPG

Voltaire

I stayed here for a month low season 450 baht a day great place, clean, quiet! At night your key opens the mag locked door on the first floor. Great wifi throughout

Awesome low budget place

Soi lengkee has some fantastic places to stay my favourite being The rock place. Its only a year or two old and despite rooms on the smallish side offers fantastic value for money. King size beds, in room safe lcd tv and dvd player.last christmas payed 600bt a night

• 5 months later...

andyaus

called in this lunchtime and the info. is Premierlounge1.com website/email [email protected]

phone/fax 66 038 4102 30

:GoldenSmile1:

im trying the email but the mail bounces back :(

i would like to stay here as  recommended by andy666. i must say this guy is taking all the troub le to get me  info on the guesthosues in soi lengkee..  thnaks a million mate

and to the OP  i have send a mail to jw house too . wishing to get a reply soon and thank u for these hidden gems :Clap9:

I would recomend La cerise guesthouse.

Very nice rooms,great staff but a bit pricey.But well worth the money in my opinion.

I paid about 1400 baht for superior balcony room in February.Breakfast included.

I stay sometimes at The Place to Bee.600  baht for big room with good wifi. Just use a the pool at Sutus Court.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I stay sometimes at The Place to Bee.600  baht for big room with good wifi. Just use a the pool at Sutus Court.

any pics? or website

any pics? or website

No website. But they have 3 sizes of room . Biggest room is 1000 baht. Smallest 500 baht. No lift.Furniture is fairly new and free wifi and a computer in the bar if you don't have a laptop. DVD player, big TV. Also has good deals in the bar.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 4 weeks later...

back from my trip

waited to get a mail from premiere or jw guesthouse but it dint come :(

got a confirmation from clean house . stayed there

pros- in soi lengkee close to 3rd road .

no joiner ids asked or questioned

it was 700B but as i stayed for 9 nights i got it at 675B

cons- they dont clean rooms well .wonder why did they name it clean house.

i was charged 160 B extra for a ashtray which i dont know when it broke in the balcony as im not a smoker. and for a drinking glass.

i was also charged 100 B per hr for late check out . thats 500B for 5 hrs.

balcony has No privacy and as a bm mentioned earlier the room walls are extremely thin i could hear orgasm voices from next door and vise versa :)

also noticed that the key door at the main entrance doesnt close well . u have to press the door back to lock it.

these all dint bother as long as i could bring in my desired girls without hassle :D

• 7 months later...

You could do us a favour and drop in and ask the girls for a current web page address and a phone number. The one on their business card is not working. The boss lady is this one.

1.jpg

2.jpg

might have to have a look at some of these

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

Website doesnt have room rates for premier lodge, but confirmed that the web site is the one pictured in the photo above.

My usual standars for hotel are

MUST HAVE

Clean

Check girl ID Card

Safe in room

Good shower

PREFER

Pool

Jacuzzi if cheap enough

Cheap

Facebook: Damo Damo

Thai Phone: 09 4332 9734

First Report (not first trip)

Next Trip - SONGKRAN 2015

Pattaya Pattaya......... Poo ying love you mak mak

This sounds odd. I stayed in Sutus Court a number of times this past June, July & August and the WIFI was always strong, one of the best I've had anywhere in Thailand. I wonder if it depends upon the building. I stayed in the new rooms in the building right by registration.

The building makes a big difference new building is good.

JW House

Rooms very small

Banana Cafe

I found great however hard to get owner and unreliable I booked ahead last time, get there and he double booked my room had to stay in JW House for a few days. 

Also stayed in OPey De Place ok for the price can do better pool is good.

Website doesnt have room rates for premier lodge, but confirmed that the web site is the one pictured in the photo above.

My usual standars for hotel are

MUST HAVE

Clean

Check girl ID Card

Safe in room

Good shower

PREFER

Pool

Jacuzzi if cheap enough

Cheap

The Premier Lounge is a guest house-not a hotel so no pool/jacuzzi and no checking of ID card,and if you want cheap you will not get any of the above anyhow :SoWhat1:

Archived