Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pedophile on the loose in Thailand

bige43

Gents, attached is a article of a international pedophile on the loose. He was last seen arriving in Thailand this past Thursday. He has been listed on Interpol's most wanted list. His picture is located in the article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21307230/?GT1=10450

I tried to post this in the view section but couldn't get a new topic started. Post where appropriate.

Gotta love it!!! N.Y. Giants, 2008 Superbowl Champions. N.Y. Giants vs. N.E. Patriots...final score: Giants 17, Patriots 14 Repeat of 2008....N.Y. Giants vs N.E. Patriots - Giants 21, Patriots 17. Doesn't get any better than that!!

Shit...he taught in south korea. This will get to the korean press and they will have a field day castigating foreign english teachers as womanising, alcoholic, drug abusing, HIV positive, pedophile scumbags. I'm not exaggerating, i've been in korea for 4 years and the simple minded buffons in the korean media love nothing better than to whip up a bit of patriotic fervour by demonising foreigners.

And it go's without saying that this freak needs some serious pain inflicted on his person.

IT'S BIZNESS TIME

yes lets all track him down and castrate the fucker, sick bastard

treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore.

the only real waste of time is negativity.

you would have to be insane not to be crazy

www.real-divers.com

Gents, attached is a article of a international pedophile on the loose. He was last seen arriving in Thailand this past Thursday. He has been listed on Interpol's most wanted list. His picture is located in the article.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21307230/?GT1=10450

I tried to post this in the view section but couldn't get a new topic started. Post where appropriate.

was on the news last week in perth , sicko, would not like to be in his shoes when th thai police catch up.

I hope i run into the bastard, id get together a suitable lynch mob of hardened Thai villains and pay them to fuck him up. :D

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky

• 3 weeks later...

There is another Pedophile out on bail in Pattaya just now it was in all the papers about a week back - just saw the dirty old ba***rd in Canterbury Tales with a group of his bum chums !! I could not go in as I might have hit the old ba***rd

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_23_10_50_2.htm

Edited by James Tiberius Kirk

• 1 month later...

Glad they caught the fu*ker. He's messing it up for all the ESL teachers who are legit. It's because of him that now we all have to go through the extra expense and time wasted of requesting and submitting our police records to the hiring authorities here in Korea. For those of you that don't know, requesting your police records from where I am originally from like NEW YORK is no small task. I'm lucky to have my mom, who still loves me and supports me while I'm over here teaching English and doing the right thing. It takes at least two months and no small amount of cash to actually get your police records requested and sent over here. Damn bastard. Let me have 30 minutes alone in a small room with him. I'll cure his punk ass of wanting to diddle underage boys for good... People like that should be flogged to within an inch of their lives with razor wire and then soaked in salt water after which they should have each of their limbs broken with a baseball bat that has rusty nails protruding from the tip, and then they should be slowly lowered into a pit of flesh eating hogs, feet first. This all should be filmed and replayed as a cautionary warning to any other budding pedophiles out there.

Yeah, that's how I feel about it.

Roil.

Change is Eternal.