IGNORED

Honey lodge renovated

Helloblackshirt

Apparently honey lodge is newly renovated, I stayed there two years ago for one night and it was a damp dark horrible place, anyone stayed there recently? I'd be keen to give it another go, great location and cheap. Just wondering I it's any good now?

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Is this the one opposite Honey Soapies place

If it is then the owner is a youngish Indian guy who owns a couple of hotels in Bangkok

He is building another hotel near this Soi

It is nice and modern inside, rooms are around 32sq metres and has a couple of restaurants on the ground floor - Italian and Indian

However if he thinks he is going to get the 1600-2000 a night he quoted - he has another thing coming

That said he may stick to groups from India - lets see how that goes for him

Sorry, should have been more specific, I was referring to the one on pattaya tai, about a minutes walk from Walking Street

Cheers might give it a go

900 baht a night but website says 1200.i would probably pay 900 cos its in a great location and would save on transport but 1200 is a bit steep.

• 1 year later...

The phone numbers on their website doesn't seem to work.  Anyone happen to have a recent business card kicking around somewhere?

I've since stayed there many times and can recommend it,now 1200 a night but still good location and nice (small) rooms

Archived