IGNORED

Jomtien Beach Penthouses

tobeornottobe

Not stayed in them, but passed by many times. Great location, a few yards from the beach, easy walk to the new bar complex on the new road. My only issue would be the big open space just before you get to them, as it can't be long before someone starts building on it and that could affect a holiday there.

Yes my friend and his Thai wife stayed there. Said they were very nice.

But, if you are planning to be out doing the bars gogos and clubs every night in Pattaya I think it is a bit further out than you would like. I've stayed closer in at Jomtien Soi 4 many times and still had great nights out. Others hate being in Jomtien if they are in Pattaya every night.

Have a look at Residence Garden. 1BR apartments for 1450 a night if you book via FLB bar website. On the baht bus route Pattaya-Jomtien.

Stayed there a couple of times and really liked it. I think they were the most well equiped appartments that I have ever stayed in and all new stuff too. Its on the Baht bus route to everywhere.

You should not be disappointed

Yeah, stayed there in March 2012, apartment was brilliant and the location for me great!

Area is quiet but a short bike trip or bus route to the hot spots. Beach is a very short walk and the local inns are great for breakfast. I will stay again.

Stayed there 3 Times, Great place to stay, Paid about 1250 baht a night but prices range throughout the Year. Highlight is the Good breakfast at the walkabout .

• 1 year later...

I can strongly recommend this hotel.

The rooms are clean and new, as well as a swimming pool and reception. Two minutes walk from the beach, as from the night market and ten minutes walks from Rompho. The ride to Walking Street costs 20thb and lasts about 15 minutes.

I'm looking to spend about 2 months in Thailand after I'm done in Afghanistan and this would be perfect!

Archived