IGNORED

Cocco Resort

Emotional Rescue

Just booked this place 12.27 to 01.05. The reviews were mostly very good. Very different area than I stay in. Going up the hill towards the "Needle Building" in Jomtiem. Looks good 30 bucks a night for high season.

Anyone been there?

http://www.coccoresort.com

Just booked this place 12.27 to 01.05. The reviews were mostly very good. Very different area than I stay in. Going up the hill towards the "Needle Building" in Jomtiem. Looks good 30 bucks a night for high season.

Anyone been there?

http://www.coccoresort.com

POOL AND FOOD EXPENSIVE : GOOD PROBLEMS:TAXI MOSI CONCRETE IN ROOM AIR CON NEEDED

• 2 years later...

Stayed here a few times, down in the soi (14) off Tappraya, quiet and nice location. Poolside rooms the better option, its quirky and has a lot of negative reviews. However, when I think about all the places I stayed in Thailand over 6 years living there,  for me - for some reason..this has a good memory. The restuarant Momento is especially good, and food can be served direct to room, quickly. I believe the hotel and resaurant are separate owership, and there did seem to be some mismatch. The staff are not great,bit humourless, rather untypical,  some very good looking waitresses, kind of unusual Thai or other, who think they are special, but the atmosphere is lovely etc. I want to go back for sure (in fact its nearly luchtime and I wish I could go now and have a glass of wine and some penne )  but I am in the UK at the mo. Oh well.  .

Archived