IGNORED

Cambodian Fisherman’s arm cut off in religious attack.

LaaMok

We made our way to the Queen Sirigit Hospital in Sattahip on Wednesday Night to report on a serious fight which had taken place between two groups of Cambodian Fishermen. One group were Buddhists and the other were Muslims and were known to have fought on many other occasions due to their religious beliefs. On Wednesday Night, the fighting resulted in a serious injury to Mr. Loy a Cambodian Buddhist whose arm was cut off by a Cambodian Muslim armed with a long knife. The severed arm was recovered and packed in ice and the man was rushed to the operating room where doctors attempted to attach the arm. Doctors tell us the success of the reattachment will be known in the coming days. Police are investigating and are currently locating the suspected attacker.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_10_50_4.htm

We made our way to the Queen Sirigit Hospital in Sattahip on Wednesday Night to report on a serious fight which had taken place between two groups of Cambodian Fishermen. One group were Buddhists and the other were Muslims and were known to have fought on many other occasions due to their religious beliefs. On Wednesday Night, the fighting resulted in a serious injury to Mr. Loy a Cambodian Buddhist whose arm was cut off by a Cambodian Muslim armed with a long knife. The severed arm was recovered and packed in ice and the man was rushed to the operating room where doctors attempted to attach the arm. Doctors tell us the success of the reattachment will be known in the coming days. Police are investigating and are currently locating the suspected attacker.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_04_10_50_4.htm

Cutting his arm off is a little out of order.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

bryan do u ever sleep? im online 20 hour a day but i think u are 24 h online.

day off, been online since 7.00 a.m 16 hours on the computer today. I have been looking through youtube videos and getting them on the site in my signature, only about another 50 videos to go lol