Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Renaissance Review

rg9443

I stayed there this past Feb. the water did seem like it took awhile to get hot. The wifi was very spotty, but I always cary a ethernet cord, so I just plugged in to the land line,

I stayed on the 7th floor on the back side of the building. How was the noise level from the bars across the street staying in a front side room.

Friendly staff & great location,

I really didn't hear much noise.

Nice hotel, girl friendly (20), wi-fi good.

Also opposite a great beer bar complex and 2 mins to LKmetro.

Staff good too.

You cant go wrong here although pool is nowhere near as good as Areca which is just over the road.

• 1 year later...

Oh yes, the Evergreen wing is excellent.

But to far from the street.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

• 4 weeks later...

Stayed at LK Renn in June and have booked again for next month.

I quite like the location and I've now stayed in bothe the standard and deluxe rooms. Have booked one of the suites this trip so am interested to see how it compares.

My experience has been uniformly good here and I've not experienced problems with either WiFi or water temp on any trip (5 and counting at this particular hotel).

Of interest to any monger that isn't satisfied with just one companion - they do charge a joiner fee if you bring a second friend (or more) along. Don't recall what the fee was because I'm pretty much a meat and potatoes guy and am satisfied with one (not so young anymore).

Stayed at LK Renn in June and have booked again for next month.

I quite like the location and I've now stayed in bothe the standard and deluxe rooms. Have booked one of the suites this trip so am interested to see how it compares.

My experience has been uniformly good here and I've not experienced problems with either WiFi or water temp on any trip (5 and counting at this particular hotel).

Of interest to any monger that isn't satisfied with just one companion - they do charge a joiner fee if you bring a second friend (or more) along. Don't recall what the fee was because I'm pretty much a meat and potatoes guy and am satisfied with one (not so young anymore).

Yes mate excellent hotel...one of my favourites.

Archived