Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Renaissance Review

rg9443

Just wanted to write up a quick review of my 3 night stay at lk renaissance. I booked online using orbitz and got the 1 bedroom suite for a little over 2000 baht per night as there was some promotion going on.

Pros:

Great location

Great wifi

Big room with 3 balconies

Friendly staff

Cons:

The water pressure was very inconsistent and it took forever for the water to get hot

All in all, I was very impressed with the hotel and would certainly recommend it (particularly to newbies).

A few more pics.

The family mart directly across the street is very convenient.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343411972.306506.jpg

Views form the balconies-

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343412013.221822.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343412022.549905.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343412036.002528.jpg

Looks great! Is there a bath or jacuzzi in there some where? Cheers, Broomstick

Broomstick-the bathroom in the 1 bedroom suite has a jacuzzi tub and a separate shower. The shower actually has the rainfall shower and a separate detachable shower nozzle.

I see now that I messed up the bathroom pics earlier. Here is a photo of the tub.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1343413764.064397.jpg

The deluxe room also has the same shower. But it is much smaller. It's a bit of a tight fit for 2 people. The 1 bedroom suite shower is big enough to easily fit 3.

The water temp was a deal breaker for me when I stayed there 18 mths ago.

From the review it is still a problem that isn't being addressed!!

Water temp was weird when I stayed there earlier in the month and the first room they gave me 2503 had terrible wifi, the signal was very weak. They moved me to another room on the other side of the floor and it was fine there.

Nice place, stayed there a couple times myself.

But the Metropole is almost the same for less just up the street.

Nice place, stayed there a couple times myself.

But the Metropole is almost the same for less just up the street.

Stay at the Metropole regularly but its starting to show its age, however I still stay there because I get a good deal on the studio room, 31500baht for a months stay. Best location in Patts imo.

Water temp was weird when I stayed there earlier in the month and the first room they gave me 2503 had terrible wifi, the signal was very weak. They moved me to another room on the other side of the floor and it was fine there.

Kdogg-

I was in room 2701 and the wifi worked great in all rooms and on the balconies. I guess it is hit or miss.

The deluxe room also has the same shower. But it is much smaller. It's a bit of a tight fit for 2 people. The 1 bedroom suite shower is big enough to easily fit 3.

I'll have to try to see how many I can fit next time. All the girls except the last one wanted separate showers which was fine with me. Definitely had room for a few more though.

The water temp was a deal breaker for me when I stayed there 18 mths ago.

From the review it is still a problem that isn't being addressed!!

It really was the only negative I could see. If I had stayed longer it might have become a problem.

It really was the only negative I could see. If I had stayed longer it might have become a problem.

I'll be staying there in a few months-thank for the report!! Do you know if the Family Mart is open 24 hours?? I should arrive at Patts about midnight. Just want a place to get some water and other basics-Thanks

I'll be staying there in a few months-thank for the report!! Do you know if the Family Mart is open 24 hours?? I should arrive at Patts about midnight. Just want a place to get some water and other basics-Thanks

Yes. The family mart is open 24 hours. Been there at 4 am on my way in more than once.

I stayed at the LK Metropole just up the road 18 months ago and the water never got really hot there. I tried three different rooms. The Metropole was really old and I wouldn't recommend staying there.

I stayed at the LK Metropole just up the road 18 months ago and the water never got really hot there. I tried three different rooms. The Metropole was really old and I wouldn't recommend staying there.

Did you like Areca?

i looked into the l.k. properties and i believe they have a 20 year old policy. is this true?

I've heard that on the board. I'm honestly not sure. All girls I was with were over 21. I can tell you that they do check id for sure. Does anyone know?

I prefer the Metropole as it offers the same quality and Metropole is even cheaper and more close to the action in LK and Soi Buakhao.

Just wanted to write up a quick review of my 3 night stay at lk renaissance. I booked online using orbitz and got the 1 bedroom suite for a little over 2000 baht per night as there was some promotion going on.

Pros:

Great location

Great wifi

Big room with 3 balconies

Friendly staff

Cons:

The water pressure was very inconsistent and it took forever for the water to get hot

All in all, I was very impressed with the hotel and would certainly recommend it (particularly to newbies).

I stayed there this past Feb. the water did seem like it took awhile to get hot. The wifi was very spotty, but I always cary a ethernet cord, so I just plugged in to the land line,

I stayed on the 7th floor on the back side of the building. How was the noise level from the bars across the street staying in a front side room.

Friendly staff & great location,

Archived