Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

LK Metropole

mickey_Patts

ask for the oriental room - nice big room with a jacuzzi for 4 people :)

Stayed there in March 2012. Room at back of hotel. Bathroom was not the greatest and the shower sucked. A tired hotel long past it's prime.

tooo bad man....i love a nice shower and bathroom.......last yr stayed at sea me springs and it was awesome.....but i guess i cant help it now....as its already booked....:(

• 2 years later...

Which would be a better choice on the whole LK Metro or LK Renaisance .

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

LK Renaisance is the better hotel out of those two - however IMO Areca Lodge is better then both and they are all in the same location / price range.

Metro is way past it's prime. It's got a good location but that's about it. 

• 1 month later...

I stayed there in januari 2014 and i booked the suite,never had a bed that make me sleep so good as the one they have.

Very spacious room , free gym and a la cart breakfast.

Its not cheap but really good and in a great location.

Archived