Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soleil De Siam - Bank Transfer Deposit?

carnegie

I have sent a booking request for a room at Diana Estates through Soleil De Siam. They are now requesting a bank transfer deposit to confirm my booking:

"To automatically confirm the present booking please forward by way of bank transfer to our account 1 months of rental and then please send a copy of bank transfer to us by fax or e-mail for re-confirm."

Anyone with experience of this? Do I really have to make this deposit or can I negotiate paying when I arrive?

//carnegie

I think Diana estates is usually fully booked so I wouldn't expect to just show up and get a month but I don't know if I would recommend paying it all upfront via bank transfer either. I would contact them and ask if you can paypal them a small deposit fee or something instead.

I think Diana estates is usually fully booked so I wouldn't expect to just show up and get a month but I don't know if I would recommend paying it all upfront via bank transfer either. I would contact them and ask if you can paypal them a small deposit fee or something instead.

Yeah exactly my thought also. Will ask about a smaller deposit. Thanks.

I had 2 months with a week away inbetween over the high season and hadn't pre-booked, they had rooms but Diana Estates were full. I did have to pay 2 months rent by card up front for each month and then they work out your utility charges and give you the balance back in cash.

The room I had the first month was ok but the bed uncomfortable, the second month I was in the large building at the back which faces you with their office below, that was a better room and bed, internet ok too. I know the rooms managed by Diana Estates are better.

I had 2 months with a week away inbetween over the high season and hadn't pre-booked, they had rooms but Diana Estates were full. I did have to pay 2 months rent by card up front for each month and then they work out your utility charges and give you the balance back in cash.

The room I had the first month was ok but the bed uncomfortable, the second month I was in the large building at the back which faces you with their office below, that was a better room and bed, internet ok too. I know the rooms managed by Diana Estates are better.

Thanks for your input.

I guess you refer to Diana Oasis? As I understand Diana Estates is the condominium complex, and Diana Oasis and Soleil De Siam are companies operating on Diana Estates. I know that Diana Oasis rooms are better, unfortunately it's over my budget (staying long-term).

Thanks for your input.

I guess you refer to Diana Oasis? As I understand Diana Estates is the condominium complex, and Diana Oasis and Soleil De Siam are companies operating on Diana Estates. I know that Diana Oasis rooms are better, unfortunately it's over my budget (staying long-term).

Sorry, yes correct meant Diana Oasis, they are quite a bit more. There is also another office which I picked a card up called ProPro, they only have an email contact which is [email protected]

Also any privately owned ones up for rent are on a noticeboard in a reception area on the right hand side.

• 2 years later...

I checked Soleil De Siam website earlier today. I wonder if the prices are fixed or chang according to the season and what if someone is planing to stay 45 days which is a month and 2 weeks. Are they going to charge me per week or per day for the extra 2 weeks? 

Thank you,

Steady Grounds

Archived