IGNORED

Bread and Butter Pudding

Does any cafe/restarant have Bread and Butter Pudding.

I love it..............just recently tried it at a Cafe and love to try it in Pattaya.

Saturday night Buffet BBQ at the Dusit Thani has it in their puddings selection.

Only snag is it's 1500 Baht a head. :hello09:

I think NEEROYS on Soi Chayapoon, may do this. You may also want to try Chow Soy ( great breakfast), and other places along that Soi, plenty of English food there at good prices.

The classic b & b pudding is a fave of mine too and spolit back in UK as can get a good 1 from M & S and most s/markets here for about 100bt.

Have only seen it on menu at 18 coins so tried it...thought might as well as only waited 45 mins for my main course...when ate there once before... so this had to be quicker..but was bit soggy but a good attempt served with custard think around 120bt???

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

I noticed that it's an option on the Pig & Whistle's Sunday Special Set (you get choice of dessert) -- at 365 baht it looks like a good deal (but I haven't tried it yet)

Check their website for more info

Bread Pudding usually a favourite of mine, Last time I ate them was in 1981, when I left my Aunt home to live with my new wife(Gone, Thank God), My Aunt died in 1985, never had a chance to eat again since.. Must pay a visit to Pig & Whistle in September to try out a Bread Pudding..

Edited by jocky king

the real question is

Raisens or No raisens...????

thats the true question....

mmmmmmm......... Raisins

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Sportsman has bread and butter pudding on the menu.

mmmmmmm......... Raisins

Raisins, grated apple and cinnamon, mums recipe. :ThumbUp6:

Raisins, grated apple and cinnamon, mums recipe. :ThumbUp6:

Na sultanas not raisins