IGNORED

Blue Rah Tree - Omelet Bar Beer For Sale! Ground Floor!

morph

This is your oportunity to procure your own beer bar in the new up and coming plaza. The bar is building trade and reputation, by October this place will be hot property as people find this new complex.

We want a quick sale!

If interested call Aom on Thailand 0811313523 or Steve uk 07770812095.

Or drop in and ask for Aom and she will discuss any details

by October this place will be hot property as people find this new complex

So why sell it?

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

• 4 weeks later...

because we are leaving thailand.

Why Leaving Thailand ? Anyway, Good luck with the sale..

thanks for good wishes, need to be elsewere family comitments.

thanks for good wishes, need to be elsewere family comitments.

So tell me how much ? what profit you make, how much is the rent & the most important question is why do you think by October you will make money when October is the worst month to visit Pattaya (low season) ?

You need to go into more details with your bar & puts some pics up, this will help with the sell :Think1:

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

OK so i am asuming high season starts end of October, high season is what i meant.

The Bar can make between 45 to 145K Baht per month after overheads and if ran well. Thats after you have paid everything, stock, staff and Overheads.

Overheads - key money, rent, electricity, water, cleaning, security between 13 and 35K Baht per month, depending on season.

This Bar will be hot property come high season, this is an up and coming area, Blue Rah Tree complex is set to be the Nana Plaza of Pattaya and with the Thais wanting Soi7 & 8 moved back from the sea front to allow family trade, this place is a good investment. Already many of the bars on 7 & 8 have bars there, a new one opens weekly.

Happy to answer any further questions you may have? i wil try and add pictures now..

Steve

OK so i am asuming high season starts end of October, high season is what i meant.

The Bar can make between 45 to 145K Baht per month after overheads and if ran well. Thats after you have paid everything, stock, staff and Overheads.

Overheads - key money, rent, electricity, water, cleaning, security between 13 and 35K Baht per month, depending on season.

This Bar will be hot property come high season, this is an up and coming area, Blue Rah Tree complex is set to be the Nana Plaza of Pattaya and with the Thais wanting Soi7 & 8 moved back from the sea front to allow family trade, this place is a good investment. Already many of the bars on 7 & 8 have bars there, a new one opens weekly.

Happy to answer any further questions you may have? i wil try and add pictures now..

Steve

Is “security” synonym of “tea money” ?

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

security for bar, as in security guard?

Oh and forgot to mention its 500K Baht, OVNO..

Good luck with the sale.

If you are there still in 25 days then I will come in and visit the bar.

I'm staying in the hotel.

I agree that I think this area will really kick off as the shift moves away from the beach area and moves in the direction of such areas as LK and Bakhow.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Good luck with the sale.

If you are there still in 25 days then I will come in and visit the bar.

I'm staying in the hotel.

I agree that I think this area will really kick off as the shift moves away from the beach area and moves in the direction of such areas as LK and Bakhow.

Everybody in Pattaya knows that the girlie bars in the area between Second Road and Beach Road (not only Soi 7 and Soi 8, but also Soi 6 and Sois 13/x) will disappear one day.

But nobody knows when and if you want to invest elsewhere (like in Soi Buakhaow) you will need a solid financial buffer to survive, most probably for years.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

Sorry Steve think you know you are trying to flog a dead horse,i've never seen hardly any customerd in the complex and i live next door, but there are plenty of villages missing their idiots so you might get lucky

Sorry Steve think you know you are trying to flog a dead horse,i've never seen hardly any customerd in the complex and i live next door, but there are plenty of villages missing their idiots so you might get lucky

Had a look there, once. Took me less than two minutes.

This complex has the most unwelcoming floor plan and unwelcoming enterance from street level, i've ever seen. I can't belive someone would even consider owning a bar their. I think the builders were on on drugs. It's not Nana Plaza. Good luck with the sale.

This Bar will be hot property come high season, this is an up and coming area, Blue Rah Tree complex is set to be the Nana Plaza of Pattaya and with the Thais wanting Soi7 & 8 moved back from the sea

front to allow family trade, this place is a good investment. Already many of the bars on 7 & 8 have bars

there, a new one opens weekly.

so how much profit have you made the last 3 months?

Steve

Steve

So how much profit have you made the last 3 months?

someonee tell me how to upload pictures?

• 5 weeks later...

coming in nov will come and have a look if not sold before hand if what you say is true should be busy by then same negative comments like to see what street is like good luck with your sale

is this the new beer bar complex on soi buakaw?

i was in there on my last trip, i dont usually like beer bars but this was a nice set-up and lots of fans keeping you cool, there wasnt many people but it was early days and there was new bars always under construction...its a nice complex and hopefully it takes off and thrives

still for sale much interest nothing came through yet, back there mid october, join me for a beer!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW INSTRUCTION, WILL ACEPT ANY SENSIBLE OFFER, DESPERATE TO GET OUT OF PATTS, NOW MARRIED, BABY ON WAY...

FIRST TO COME WITH A HANFULL OF CASH CAN TAKE IT. TRIED TO RUN FROM UK AND UDON THANI, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A TRUSTWORTHY MANAGER...

FULL TRAINING AND CONTACTS WILL BE PROVIDED BY MY WIFE, NOW PEAK SEASON...

CALL ME IN UK 07770812095 STEVE...

Me and Fatman have been there (the complex) a couple times (and 1 time with Vego69). Places was (very) low on custumers... It looked prety good in there. But who is so fucking stupid to build an entrence like that??? U just can not see it... if u don't know it's behind rehab. Girls were pretty ok in there... but u must be stupid to go to work there because of no custumer... Service was also not so good in the complex... but some good lookers who dont have that many custumers a day... so next trip... might be bf there...!

Same as (no) action street... but at least they have a good front!