IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy SII For Sale

peter.storm

It is Mint condition but I was talking to Soi7 3 nights ago and I now want to buy a Galaxy Note. Ask him he will confirm that the phone is as new.

signaturesml.jpg.764ff137c2c3de0437af6705465cff7f.jpg   

Android APP       iPhone APP

How old is the phone and what firmware revision? I have a friend who is S2 shopping.

Thanks

I broke my S2, but the S3 comes out this month, so I am using the samsung tab while i wait, I will offer 5k for it as a spare phone, its probably worth more than that, just not worth me paying more as its just a spare.

The phone is about 4 months I cannot really remember as times goes quick here. It is Mint condition and you you be extremely unlikely to tell the difference with a new one. Soi7 told me what it was worth as I had no idea.

The Android version is 2.3.3.

I am more than happy to keep it as a spare phone also, I want to buy either a Galaxy Note if I sell the phone or if I don't sell it I will keep it and buy an ipad or Samsung tab.

I broke my S2, but the S3 comes out this month, so I am using the samsung tab while i wait, ...........................

I think you're supposed to use the separate earpiece ya plonka.....tablet-as-phone.jpeg

Photo back up for the Anniversary Waltz party?

...........................................................................................................................................................

I'll bid 8k - I just wonder where 2nd hand S2 prices will go once the S3 comes out.

KIES can update the Android to Version 2.3.5 Now. . . . , a Hint.

C O L O M B I A 

Might help if you posted photos.

If you don't know what a Galaxy Sii looks like you aren't going to want one!!!

Tuc Com will give you about 8,000 baht for it IMO.

:001_Sawasdee:

Sold for B12,000. please close thead.

Thanks

12,000 baht ???? Good price for you as the second hand market is difficult IMO.

£250 is good for the guy who purchased it as its a great mobile.

I purchased one about 2 months back brand new from my mates shop & it cost me £350.

My one is white & a great mobile with all the Smart phone features.

La Mook says the Galaxy S3 is out soon now that is most interesting & I hope we could have a thread on that here on PA's.

Let us know what you purchase & if its any good mate ?????

:Wassup1:

I broke my S2, but the S3 comes out this month, so I am using the samsung tab while i wait, I will offer 5k for it as a spare phone, its probably worth more than that, just not worth me paying more as its just a spare.

Any news or info on the S3 ??????

:001_Thank_You5:

S2s now selling new at 15,500 in my town soi you got a good price. The S2 is an awesome phone and when the S3 hits the shops the price will come down further...... probably.

S3 expected to open at around 22.000 so for those of us who are little less demanding (geeky??) the old S2 would be a good phone if it falls below 14k.

Thread closed as requested by the OP.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived