IGNORED

1 bed budget condo to rent

mpm

Hi have a 36sqm1 bed condo for rent on the 8th floor of park lane jomtien resort, full firniture all new bedding, lcd tv microwave fitted kichen, 1 air con, great sea brezze. complex is close to the beach with free shuttle bus to and from the beach every hour.. lagoon swiming pool with juzzsise, gym resturant, security, key card entry .. government water and electric rates,,only 10k per month ...3 month minimum please ..tel 08971181851.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Hi mike, sorry missed your call, my missus says you wanted to rent for 2 weeks from the 23rd April. I'm sorry mate but it isn't worth the bother for 5k, I did say in the add minimum 3month, and yes condo does have wifi.Hope you get sorted, but if you decide to stay longer in LOS do let me know, this is a great complex and you won't find one there for less than 10k per month.Again sorry Mike

Hi

Would be interested for December 1st 2012 to February 28th 2013.

When would you book for these dates?

Regards...

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

Hi ... I am in Pattaya right now and would like to see your condo sometime. Probably sometime next week would be good for me (so I do not accidentally show up to your place totally drenched from Songkran)

If I like it I would like to move in ASAP and stay until October 3rd. I would be paying for the 5+ months in advance.

Thank you

-Ric

Edited by zenzen11

I went to the place yesterday, not to yours but looked at the to let ads in the doorways, most ask for 15,000 per month what is obscene. Seem to be the same furnishings in all the 36sqm condos, not bad actually, they make the max out of the tiny space, so you can still move around without bumping into stuff all the time. Small fridge integrated in the kitchen and not a prominent feature in the living room, I would hate this. Small dining table with one leg and two chairs, what you need for you and a girl. Comfortable sofa not far from the TV so it can be small. The balconies are funny, if you thought View Talay 1 and Jomtien Beach Condominium introduced the micro balcony, park lane tops them. The pool is great. Most of it in the shadow of trees or the buildings, one can find privacy there. You wouldn't assume it just looking at the numbers of bikes parked around the condominium. The gym is bad however. Nice aircon and they tuned it to a chilly 20 Celsius or so, but half of the machines in disrepair already, one year after the opening?

• 5 months later...

Hi all, this condo is now available until next may, it's then rented for 1 year to (zen zen 11) but available from 3rd Otober until 1st week of may 2013......and the rent is 10k per month...cheapest..condo in this lovely

resort, with lagoon pool and only 600meters to Jomtien beach....pm or call 0897118185...

• 2 weeks later...