Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

18 Coins - good food, shite service

Have you tried it? She makes a damn good spicy shrimp spaghetti, really hits the spot when you don't feel like Thai food. A lot of people seem to agree since it looks busy whenever I pass by.

I will give it a try thanks for the input, good to hear a success story like this...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just dont understand why they allow smoking in the restaurant area.

Some people do go to the outside area, but many are inconsiderate of other diners and the owner tolerates it.

I cant eat here again, its disgusting IMO.

I agree also owners who allow customers to eat in a restaurant with no shirt. I was in 18 coins the other day and had to sit next to some neanderthal eating his food with no shirt on.

I have a no tolerance policy now in Pattaya, if someone is acting like a fool and or the service people are rude, I walk out immediately, there is no point even trying to talk to the owner or and employee about the situation, they don't care, and there are too many other places to eat. Life is too short to have your meal or your holiday ruined by morons...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I like the food here and never had a problem with the food.

Allthough i have,nt eaten here for a while i allways thought the service was shite.

The manager seems a really nice bloke who must be very aware of all the bad press the place gets

regarding service. You would think a big effort would be made to sort it.

Maybe as long as the place is quite busy , the manament dont give a fuck about the service.

And the people who think there above the law smoking who cant be bothered to walk a few yards away from the tables,

spoiling other peoples meals .cunts

yeah mate theres no such law on earth that states you cant smoke in any given time or place - only legislations and acts and consideration having said that its always considerate to move away from the others who are eating because thats what we practice in the west , if its wrote down in parlinment , you're above it simple as that we , us , man make the law its called common law based on common sense and cant be over-ruled by an act or legislation just like the law of gravity cant ever be changed  - irrelavent to this post i know but i like to educate the un-educated , happy mongering 555555

Archived