Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

How to guarantee a girl to come to holland

peet38

I want to take a girl for 3 months to holland, but i cant garanty her myself.

Is it possible to invite her to my adress and let a familymember garanty for her?

And what kind of papers do I need for that.

My friend had a lot of hassel doing the same as youself mate-had to ask his brother(house owner) to gaurrantee for her...if you want to ask someone in the know PM me(this lady arranged my 1st visa-don't want to give personnel numbers out here)

Why don't you fold her up and put her in your luggage this was she is guaranteed to be going somewhere..... :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

Find the right agent they can usually sort most problems out for you but be prepared to pay dearly for their services

I did have the same problem , lot of cash in the bank but not possible to garanty her because

no income from a job .

I had a nephew sending over the form from Holland including 3 months of his income states .

Have a look on the site from the Dutch embassy in bangkok for the right forms .

They have changed the rules a little . It's possible now to garanty her by putting the equivalent

of 34 Euros a day in Baht on her Thai bank account for the time you're in Holland .

Stuur me een PM als je precies wilt weten wat te doen .

• 3 weeks later...

Same same here,

Lost my job in january, started my own company in march so can't act as a guarantee for my girl coming in july to Holland. I transferred the 125K Baht to my girtfriends bankaccount so she can show her bankbook to the embassy. It's good to hear this construction is officially allowed, because I wasn't sure about this.

When you choose to do so please make a good agreement with your girlfriend she transfer the money back to you. Some will think it's Sin Sod :GoldenSmile1:

Always on the road to somewhere, but not able to arrive anywhere.....

@Peet38

SHORT STAY - NON PROFESSIONAL / TOURIST VISA

(This visa is valid for a stay of up to 90 days.)

Requirements:

Original passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. Your passport must have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa.

One application form with ALL COLUMNS filled in and signed by the Applicant.

ONE RECENT PHOTOS in the size of 35-40 mm width with white background. The face should cover 70-80 % percent of the photo area and the photograph must be not older then 6 months.

COVERING LETTER in original from the applicant, introducing himself/herself, explaining the purpose and duration of the visit and the itinerary for the corresponding period in brief.

Proof of EMPLOYMENT and LEAVE letter on company's letterhead.

Evidence of STATUS in Thailand , such as individual Income-Tax return, Form 16A, Bank Statement, record of ownership of Real Estate, Share Certificates, Deposits, Investments.

If the visit is SPONSORED by a Referee in the Netherlands , supporting documents required are:

Invitation legalized from the Town Hall.

Passport copy.

Resident Permit copy.(in case of referee being a non-Dutch national)

Financial proof of the referee i.e. Salary Slips, Bank Statements

In the absence of a Referee or sponsor the Applicant must submit:

Bank statement Or Salary Slips for the recent 3 months

A confirmed hotel reservation corresponding with the (desired) period of stay.

Copy of OVERSEAS medical insurance policy, including medical emergency evacuation cover (equivalent to 30000 euros) corresponding with the (desired) period of stay.

Copy of Confirmed AIRLINE Reservation or PNR.

Copy of the Bio Data Page of the Current Passport (1st and Last Page)

Important!

Supporting documents from a Referee must be included with the application for the visa and must not be sent directly to the Consulate General.

All faxes must be photocopied and in A4 size paper.

Minor applicants(<18 years) must possess individual passports with a written consent from both their parents as well as the parents’ signatures on the application form. A copy of the parents’ passports should be included to authenticate the signatures on the consent letter. Copy of the Death Certificate or Custody Proof should be provided, where applicable.

Each application must be supported by a copy of all the requisite documents.

The above list of requirements is not final, in individual cases further documents may be requested for and you may be called for an Interview.

Greetz , Trend_Setter

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009  ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

my-asian-playboy-lifestyle-2011-trip-report/

my-fetish-ladyboy-lifestyle-2011-trip-report/

===================================================================================================

my-fetish-ladyboy-lifestyle-2012-the-phillippines/

phillipino-ladyboy-rubi-exclusive-photoshoot/

my-playboy-nightlife-guide-to-meet-phillippines-freelancers/

ladyboy-lover-on-tour-2012-phillippines-hotels/

asia-tourist-information-the-phillippines/

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

• 3 weeks later...

Im thinking of the same thing: So i need to bring with me:

- Salarycheck

- A Letter with says she will stay in my home

- Get here a health/vacation insurance

- Proof of employement

I will look for google for more dutch info. because if i meet a nice lady she can come back with me..

Live the life you love.... Enjoy for Full...

Never Regret Anything you did.

Just do it...

Im thinking of the same thing: So i need to bring with me:

- Salarycheck

- A Letter with says she will stay in my home

- Get here a health/vacation insurance

- Proof of employement

I will look for google for more dutch info. because if i meet a nice lady she can come back with me..

http://thailand.nlambassade.org/producten-en-diensten/consular-services/visum-voor-nederland/visumaanvraag-in-thailand.html

Here you will find everything you want to know .