Sign in to follow this  
andy75

Borneo?

andy75

A friend of mine is going to Borneo for a wedding as he has heard of my mongering exploits he asked if I know about the scene there. My initial response was fucked if I know. So it would be much appreciated if anyone could pass on any info or experiences. Cheers Andy

(null)

kash buc

You know Borneo is a huge island shared by three different countries. It would probably help if we knew what city and country your friend was going to be in.

Other than my little smart ass geography lesson I haven't got much for you. I was in the Malaysian portion of Borneo for about 3 weeks last year. But I wasn't looking for P4P so I can't help you there. I didn't see anything obvious like in Thailand. I would imagine like most asian cities there is some. Probably massage parlors, karaoke bars, hotel lobbies etc. Borneo is great for outdoor activities like scuba, river rafting, nature not P4P

The city of Miri might be be your best bet. It's an oil town catering to offshore workers and it's also a border town for the country of Brunei.

Good luck,, P.S. there was a thread last year I believe, where someone was looking for Borneo P4P if you can find it.

Edited by kash buc

andy75

You know Borneo is a huge island shared by three different countries. It would probably help if we knew what city and country your friend was going to be in.

Other than my little smart ass geography lesson I haven't got much for you. I was in the Malaysian portion of Borneo for about 3 weeks last year. But I wasn't looking for P4P so I can't help you there. I didn't see anything obvious like in Thailand. I would imagine like most asian cities there is some. Probably massage parlors, karaoke bars, hotel lobbies etc. Borneo is great for outdoor activities like scuba, river rafting, nature not P4P

The city of Miri might be be your best bet. It's an oil town catering to offshore workers and it's also a border town for the country of Brunei.

Good luck,, P.S. there was a thread last year I believe, where someone was looking for Borneo P4P if you can find it.

Cheers, I told him to ask a taxi driver I'm thinking that would be his best bet

worldsailor2

+1 Kash Buc on the geography lesson comment.

As far as the Indonesia part of the island is concerned, the major city is Balikpapan and P4P is alive and kicking there. Any of the hotels and a number of bars or massage parlors can be found. I used to like to get the girls pizza from the local pizza parlor and our crew change would party with the girls at Rose's massage and beauty parlor. Upstairs any of the girls would take good care of you.

The best scene is at the main hotel bars at night. Quality can be impressive and ratio would be in the 3 to 1 range girls to guys. The shopping malls can be interesting and not unheard of to score some real honey's there.

Let us know where you are going and afterwards how you make out.

WS2

titop

I didnt go there but I went thru girls from there in jakarta, bali etc...So indonesian part is okay.

ProudAussie

Met a girl on the web a few years back that was from Miri.

It just so happen she was going to thailand for a holiday,so we hooked up in Pattaya.

Stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort,she was nice looking,28yo who loved a fuck...not more I can say.

Cheers

PA

Edited by ProudAussie