IGNORED

Looking to rent a condo 6 moths in Pattaya for 10k / month

vermut12

Good day everyone!

I am searching for a condo to rent for 6 months starting from 24 of April (can consider several days -/+). My budget is 10k (can also consider offers of up to 12k if I see that the add value is justified).

The condo should have security, be clean, fully furnished and in decent shape. No units facing bars please. Preferably looking for a place in Pattaya proper but will consider other offers.

Please PM me with your offer.

hi i have condo for rent at park lane jomtien, 500meter to the beach with free shuttle bus from the complex to the beach every hour.. its a 1 bed full furniture condo, new bedding and lcd tv, air con, also its on 8th floor lovly sea breeze, complex is new with lagoon pool resturant ,gym juzzsies..have a look on their site park lane jomtien.com, send me e mailand ill post you pictures or call 0897118185 for viewing...ILL do 10k for 6 months, this is the cheapest park lane condo on the market. its 36sqm, government electric and water, very cheap....thanks..martin

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 1 bedroomed apartment on Pratamnak (64Sqm) i can do for 10 k

can you PM me more deatils please

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

mpm - what's your number mate? can you PM me i please as I am interested myself.

Currently in Jomtein and looking for another place.

. Sorry mate it's rented till October

I'm staying at Diamond City Place just minutes from the action and on the baht bus route. Rooms are large and clean and even have a bath. 10,000 a month. They even have some cheaper ones with no view. Great place to stay. http://www.diamondcitypattaya.com/index.html

They have a brand new complex up on Pratumnak hill also on the baht bus route. I think it's called Diamond Suites. Reception here tells me rooms there are 10,000. A bargain considering it's brand new!

Also, this price you don't have to sign a long contract, you can just pay for 1 month and see if you like it.

Good luck.

mpm - what's your number mate? can you PM me i please as I am interested myself.

Currently in Jomtein and looking for another place.

Thaidreams,

I have a 1 bed and a 2 bed in Park Lane. Available now for six months. Same price. PM me if you are interested.

Devianti.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

Have a tour around Pratumnak area, some smaller places with good rooms can be 5000-10000. Minimum 6 months and pay 3 months up front....

I have a 1 bedroomed apartment on Pratamnak (64Sqm) i can do for 10 k

Could you PM me details too, as I'm also looking for something about 10k,

cheers.