Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to find condo rent?

meisy

Hi,

I never stayed at condo in Pattaya and I'm trying to find condo for rent. Stay for +/- 2 months, shower (no bath) and 20 000 / 30 000 baht/month in June/July/August.

There's so many options. Tens of webpages, thousands and thousands of offers - and on every page are different. Plus - they mostly don't show at internet when is condo free/rented. The problem is not weak market, but that it's so huge and so many offers and I can't choose one.

How to go through all these offers? How did you find your condo?

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

pattaya addicts-search box-condo

dozens of recommendations

Dancewatchers no 1

my personal fave lnked below

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/69840-diana-oasis-apartments/page__hl__%2Bdiana+%2Boasis__fromsearch__1

should make your search easier IF either available often booked up .

+1

If you search Dancewatchers on this and other Pattays boards you'll find a lot of detailed reviews, including several from myself.

Your experience sounds similar to my own in that my first search was a hugely frustrating waste of time on outdated, non-updated websites and even hour+ calls to various real estate offices in Pattaya.

For the last several years Dancewatchers has been my #1 choice and I've always enjoyed high-quality condos that were much nicer than comparable-costing hotels.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

+1

If you search Dancewatchers on this and other Pattays boards you'll find a lot of detailed reviews, including several from myself.

Your experience sounds similar to my own in that my first search was a hugely frustrating waste of time on outdated, non-updated websites and even hour+ calls to various real estate offices in Pattaya.

For the last several years Dancewatchers has been my #1 choice and I've always enjoyed high-quality condos that were much nicer than comparable-costing hotels.

and some of the girls who work down stairs in the massage shops are very "friendly" :GoldenSmile1:

In the process of doing the same, narrow your search area down to where you want to stay(Jomtien/Central etc) and how far you want to be from the fun areas.

I narrowed my search down as follows

1) Between Drinking St & Walking Street North - South

2) Between Sukumvit & Walking Street East - West

3) After looking through the hundreds of pages certain blocks appear more than others so I concentrated on those within my price range(cheaper than yours but for a bit longer)

4) After narrowing it down to 3-4 certain blocks(price and location) I done a search on here and elsewhere to determine extra prices(elec/water/internet) and facilities(pool & security) which side have screaming babies etc....

5) Now I just look at the certain blocks to check availability, when I am ready to book I will make a post to see if any on here have any availability.

My only choice now is book up front or wait until I get there so I can stop in a guest house for a couple of days and look round the block I have chosen(Avenue) to see what is available....probably book up front!

I love the VT6 on Dancewatchers but it is a bit rich for a man of my modest means :D

Edited by SLEUTH

Thanks, but mostly there are condos in Jomtien - I don't like it. I thought there would be more available condos in central Pattaya.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

+1

Yes, totally agree.....The VT6 condos are hard to beat, both for quality of room and location.

http://dancewatchers.com/VT6_X_13-445.html

I booked this room for September....34,000bht per month...(around 40,000 after elect and maid service)....a real bargain IMO !!

In the process of doing the same, narrow your search area down to where you want to stay(Jomtien/Central etc) and how far you want to be from the fun areas.

I narrowed my search down as follows

1) Between Drinking St & Walking Street North - South

2) Between Sukumvit & Walking Street East - West

3) After looking through the hundreds of pages certain blocks appear more than others so I concentrated on those within my price range(cheaper than yours but for a bit longer)

4) After narrowing it down to 3-4 certain blocks(price and location) I done a search on here and elsewhere to determine extra prices(elec/water/internet) and facilities(pool & security) which side have screaming babies etc....

5) Now I just look at the certain blocks to check availability, when I am ready to book I will make a post to see if any on here have any availability.

My only choice now is book up front or wait until I get there so I can stop in a guest house for a couple of days and look round the block I have chosen(Avenue) to see what is available....probably book up front!

I love the VT6 on dancewatchers but it is a bit rich for a man of my modest means :D

excellent advice sleuth wether OP takes it is another matter

10 replies so far, and all op has done is complain, rather than look at options and report back wether it fits criteria.

no wonder some addicts get weary of trying to help others with their rich experience.

ps i found my condo in 2 replies on thai visa last summer in a similar thread !!!!!!

Thanks, but mostly there are condos in Jomtien - I don't like it. I thought there would be more available condos in central Pattaya.

excellent advice sleuth wether OP takes it is another matter

10 replies so far, and all op has done is complain, rather than look at options and report back wether it fits criteria.

no wonder some addicts get weary of trying to help others with their rich experience.

ps i found my condo in 2 replies on thai visa last summer in a similar thread !!!!!!

Your probably right mate, I post replies sometimes in the hope that someone out there looks and corrects me with superior knowledge on the matter...or even better offer me a deal :D

Some threads go on where the person involved (not Meisy I hasten to add) want someone to produce arrange, compose and perform their trip.. no fun in that.

Meisy try looking at the the following, all within 10 mins walk of walking st...not recommendations as I like you are still planning

Avenue Residence. I would hope to stay in a place for my 3 months that I eventually plan to maybe buy.

City Garden

Urban

Center

View Talay 6

Meisy, Go to the Dancewatchers.com website. Find VT6 condos they are located right next to central festival mall. If a condo that you like is not available for all of your stay ask about the condo hop option. It may be a option for you. Good luck, with your search. Beachroadlover

Thanks guys for help. But it's a little bit crazy here and I didn't find time for go through all your advices yet. But based on quick observation KTK Royal Residence looks quiet good. Thanks.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg