IGNORED

Mr T taxi - different route?

Stumpdog

Anyone used Mr T lately, on my last journey we seemed to come off the raised motorway very early and spent a long time driving on surface roads, it was slower to Pattaya and I suspect the driver was saving the tolls.

I thought it might just be the driver, but going back a different driver also took much longer to re-join the highway?

Thanks.

Sounds intriguing. Do you mean that the drivers seemed to be travelling along ordinary streets for quite a while before joining the Freeway? I can't honestly remember how many toll booths we usually pass through on the BKK-Pattaya route, 3 or 4?

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

From swampy to patts it,s only two toll booths At 30 bht each.

Thought there were only 2 toll booths but I may be mistaken.

I have always been taken along the expressway and not on normal roads.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Yep, I didn't think there were many toll booths. You'd probably burn more money driving around on ordinary roads than you'd save by trying to avoid tolls. I never have any idea where I am once I step into a cab, but always seem to have been on the freeway quickly in both directions. Maybe the drivers were avoiding roadworks?

If it's a common problem then I'm sure Mr T would happily correct his drivers, he usually seems to be on the ball with customer complaints.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Hi, I remember on previous journeys being on the freeway almost to Pattaya but last time it was at least 45 minutes off it.

Also going back driver picked up his friend, said his car was parked at the airport but suspect giving friend a lift or taking some company along.

If I remember correctly, there are two tolls and it lasts about 1 - 1,5 hour.

And you are more brave then me. If some thai taxi man turn car into surface roads, I would probably jump out of taxi in full speed. :GrinNod1:

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

Hi, thanks. I am not knocking Mr T, his service is good but need to know if I'm being slowed on my journey to Pattaya!!