IGNORED

How to change board name - pinned topic seems to have gone AWOL

Johnny Danish

As the subject says. The OP of the pinned topic seems to have disappeared and several posters in the thread ignored. A PM to LaaMok has been left unread for over a week. Is this forum being abandoned?

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.

As the subject says. The OP of the pinned topic seems to have disappeared and several posters in the thread ignored. A PM to LaaMok has been left unread for over a week. Is this forum being abandoned?

Click on your board name at the top right corner, go to My settings > Display name.

I don't think this forum is being "abandoned" judging from the number of moderators online 24/7. I can count 4 online right now...

LaaMok may not be the best person to get in touch with regarding such matters, he's got his hands tied with other business.

Contact a mod if you have any questions :)

Ex board addict.

This thread? http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/2792-changing-your-board-name/

With 69,000+ members you can probably appreciate LaaMok gets quite a few PMs. If you would like your name changed just send a PM to one of the mods.

The other thread has posts asking for this all the way back from September last year - no replies.

Contact a mod - fair enough - I found two listed - one apparently persona non grata now and t he other LaaMok.

I notice now gogo dog is a mod, will try to pm him then.

Edited by superdot

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. -- Mark Twain.