IGNORED

Website For Sale

Connection

This website advertises Thai property mainly Condos and comes with a Thai related .com domain.

Nicely designed website has Twitter account (250 followers) and with excellent search engine rankings the site ranks first page on Google, Bing, Yahoo+

The site has been set up for mainly free Thai property ads which means you do not have to invest any time or inventory.

Site features: Live chat helpdesk, Google maps, Embedded Youtube Video (Video inside property) Compare property feature, RSS feed, Email alerts, ad banner control, CMS custom content generation, Social networking modules, Facebook, Twitter account etc

Great looking site, hosted in the UK on a Peer One network. SEO Friendly - First page Google, Bing, Yahoo. Premium .Com Domain Name Included, free help and support via email to help you if needed.

Price 29,000B

post-76824-0-24608400-1333771646.jpg

I'm interested in your website for sale .. Where in the world are you based , and how would we organise this ?

Greg

Moderator Edit

The items for sale or rent forum is for the listing of items and services for sale or rent. As such it is not a discussion forum. Out of respect for the seller only posts related to the sale of the item are allowed. If a seller requests the removal of posts not following this policy the posts will be removed.

If any person who makes a listing in this section feels that a post or posts does not follow this policy please use the report function or send a PM to a moderator.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I'm interested in your website for sale .. Where in the world are you based , and how would we organise this ?

Greg

Hi Greg, PM sent.

Forgot to mention previously the SEO test, type into Google 'Buy Thai Condo'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Topic closed as now sold.

Archived