IGNORED

Pattaya City Guesthouse?

Hello Kitty

Anyone ever stayed at the Pattaya City Guesthouse? Web site looks good (but we all know that sites can be misleading),

www.gaestehaus-pattaya-city.com/

it's located on Soi 13, between Soi Buakhao and 3rd road...just checking out options for my next trip...

Thanks...HK

[Everyone loves a happy ending!

Location looks fine and the photos look great for the price, what's not to like?

The beds seem to be only doubles? I like a nice big bed to give you a little room, but looks great apart from that!

looks Good but its a fact that "we all know that sites can be misleading". i will be there in 19April, looking for clean and budget place to stay. if any one had been there please inform us about the place.

• 1 month later...

hello i think this guesthouse is a little bit outside from the party section.

but you can go very fast to the supermarket and to the other soi section buy bus or bike very fast.

the photos on the internet look very new, so i think this is one of the best guesthouse in pattaya.

i heard from other people that the are very nice there, sometimes families with their children stays there.

there is also a little garden in the guesthouse.

mk

High season

October 1st through April 30th

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I e-mailed them a few weeks ago just asking some questions about the rooms and availability. Now I receive spam (multiple newsletters etc.) from them very often. Beside of that the rooms looks very good and location is ok. :Grin3:

Thanks everyone...I went ahead and booked a month in November, with an option to extend if I like it...I'll give a detailed report after a week or two...

HK

[Everyone loves a happy ending!

• 2 years later...

* additional costs (electricity*, water, final cleaning etc.) are included in the price

* Cleaning of the rooms from Monday till Saturday

* daily change of towels (except on Sundays)

* changing of the bedlines 3 times a week

* including all taxes and 30 MB internet!

What is that about? So just enough to maybe read 2 emails :GoldenSmile1:

Posted Image
X.

• 3 weeks later...

hello together,

i spend 3 weeks at the pattaya guesthouse in feb. and will stay there again 10 days in may.

from my point of view it's highly recommended, the owner, martin koller is from switzerland, his wife is thai.

it's a good deal, definetly worth the money, and it's cheap. it's a quite place overall, in 3-4 minutes you reach soi buakao by feet.

you get in by fingerprint, safe in room (for netbook ok), new sheets 3 times a week, cleaning everyday except sunday.

martin is just a very frindly and helpful guy, very easy communication by e-mail (to be honest, i talk to him in german, but he speaks english too).

pros

wifi is stable and fast

rooms are clean and not bad overall

very quite

the Club M ist just 5 minutes to walk ;)

very nice massage right beneath (after 3 holidays i found "my" massage now)

good laundry besides

price is reasonable at least, i treat it as cheap, will pay now in May 6.500 baht for 10 days in a room with balkony.

good aircon, clean and not loud

cons

no pool (of course not)

no lift (take care to not get a room on the fourth floor, you have to carry the ladies the last steps)

if a con ... it's fully booked most of the time, especially high season you need to book Long time in advance.

that's it for now, if someone has a question, please let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...

I spend two weeks in November in this Guesthouse.

I can recommend this guesthouse.

Very clean, quite and inexpensive.

But unfortunately almost all the time fully booked.

The owner is from Swiss and publishes his vacant rooms on his website

Archived