IGNORED

Devils Den, open throughout April except on the........

Cerberus

Hi guys,

In keeping with present guidelines the Den will be open throughout the month of April, including the 8th, 9th,10th, with the exception of the 19th when we will be closed for the final day of Songkran.

We will still be offering out-calls during the period of Songkran, I trust that you will not mind your ladies arriving already a little wet :rolleyes:

Hi guys,

In keeping with present guidelines the Den will be open throughout the month of April, including the 8th, 9th,10th, with the exception of the 19th when we will be closed for the final day of Songkran.

We will still be offering out-calls during the period of Songkran, I trust that you will not mind your ladies arriving already a little wet :rolleyes:

Cool because I will be stopping by. Are all bars and clubs closed on April 19 because that really sucks.

Cerberus,

Was looking at your sight and saw that TUM not a glitch right?

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Cerberus,

Was looking at your sight and saw that TUM not a glitch right?

Which site? ddthailand is the actual site and Tum does not appear.

ddpattaya is the old site. Tum does appear there--but then again it is the old site. Try the new one for accurate info.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for that Bolly

post-22007-0-43851400-1348179382.png

Check it before you Wreck it !!!!

Gamora: Quill, your ship is dirty.

Peter Quill: She has no idea. If she had a black light, this ship would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.

Cerberus,

Just wondering if it would be a problem if when I come in on 21st April to see Sunny and pay and arrange my bookings if I buy the ladies there not busy a

drink for my birthday. When I was there last time a few said if I came by then they would love to have a drink. Just dont want to get anyone mad if I try to this

and not allowed.