IGNORED

the masters

cinnamon kid

starts tomorrow so many lads in top form going to be a great championship,is tiger back to his best,?can phil do it again ,os it time for the young brits{rory & justin) got to be the most open in years,rose looks decent at 33s watson 50s,could have alittle bet on dufner at 50s ew to be top yank, betting in running on this one which suits me,expecting rain 1st 2 days so should favour the long hitters.

tenner each on rose and westwood for me...are the BBC still covering it m8

Couldn't believe that Woods was 14/1! you would have to be a braver man than me to back him at those odds!!

Couldn't believe that Woods was 14/1! you would have to be a braver man than me to back him at those odds!!

best price for woods is 5s,there would be stampede to betting shops if he was 14s.lol.

Here s who i have backed Donald win 16/1 .Day e/w 40/1 .Kuchar e/w 66/1 .Watney e/w 60/1 .Yang e/w 150/1

Phil Micklelson is a safe each way bet ,11/1 from Paddy power (five place) and Martin Kaymer 75/1 with Paddy Power, Henrik Stenson 175/1 from Boylesports(six place for EW)... But I,m rooting for fellow Irishman Rory McIlroy who is 6/1...

best price for woods is 5s,there would be stampede to betting shops if he was 14s.lol.

He was quoted as 14/1 in the sports section today of one of the papers? I wouldn't back him at 20/1 though. I think there are some great E/W bets out there for this event.

I very rarely bet on the golf as it is not as easy to read! but I may well have a couple of E/W bets this year.

Bill

EDIT

I'll have to check tomorrow when I get home what it stated? I know it said 14/1, but I only half looked as it's not my thing,

Edited by bigbill340

Tiger currently at 5/1. I've backed Bradley to win and Watney e/w.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

If I were a betting man I'd also bet on Rory McIlroy. I sure hope he wins. I'm also a big fan of L. Donald.

Have a great day.

Buzzy

I am no betting expert. Not even a golf expert. I play a lot but don't watch that much. I think Tiger might be back a bit but certainly no longer the dominant force he was. And McElroy is awfully young still. Plus his best finish yet in 3 goes is 15th. I love his long term chances of a win there but still think this won't be the year.

Look for someone new or Michelson. He loves that course. Kaymer, Choi, Donald are all overdue to win a major. I don't know. My favorite tournament of the year and the only one I really watch.

Only thing better is opening day. hey, that's today and the CARDINALS WON.

Life doesn't get better.

I believe this is the year of The Tiger if your chinese,

and I reckon its gonna follow on to TIGER winning

the Masters. He looks like he's back.

But hope that Jason Day and Adam Scott are up there

half way cut and 30 players within 5 shots of each other,still more questions than answers,can phill start hitting a few fairways,?will freddys back hold up, can sergio,s putting with stand the pressure,?can rory forget the demons of last year,?can tiger shoot a 65 today and get back in contention,?,ill be having another bet today,maybe oosthuizen ew,my early bets still in with a shout.

Roy McIiroy is a certain favorite.. He is like a horse that has plenty of stamina left... Backed Hernik Stenson 175/1 for each way last wednesday,he is now 50/1, Also backed McIiroy at 6/1, now 7/2... Looking good for Pattaya Holidays Funds

Edited by jocky king

I`m here in the Augusta area as it's my hometown as well as the place I've called home my entire life.

It's turned unseasonably cool here lately as it's now 48 F (8 C) at 7am local time, with highs today forecast at 74 F (23 C).

Having been to the Masters many times, I`ll gladly state that I`d now MUCH rather attend the LPGA tournament in Pattaya. The skills of the likes of Yanni Tseng, and also some gorgeous ladies now on the tour, make for some incredible golf.

Additionally, the diversions Pattaya provides when not attending the tournament leaves MANY other holes worthy of a stoke or two to be explored as well!

(While some are surely visually appealing, the 'companions' around here are asking/getting $200-250 USD an hour this week. That's 6000-7500 baht. http://augusta.backp...you-19/11814583 )

Peace,

TM

well lads showed a small profit bubba and rose ew double top yank top euro,dd,nt back bubba to win single though.ia,m kicking my self.lol.